Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Food quirks!

03/08/2013 new

What are some...not normal...food combinations or customs that you eat?

(1) Potato chips with bananas!

(2) I always eat the crust of a sandwich first

03/08/2013 new

1) I always eat the crusts of sandwiches too! :)

2) I'll only use mayonaisse to dip my fries in

3) When I was a kid, I'd dip my carrots in my spaghettios. laughing

03/08/2013 new
Cottage cheese with Lay's Mesquite BBQ chips or with regular Dorito's

Bananas in Raisin Bran
03/08/2013 new

Are you young ladies practicing for when you become pregnant? eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

03/08/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Cottage cheese with Lay's Mesquite BBQ chips or with regular Dorito's Bananas in Raisin ...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Cottage cheese with Lay's Mesquite BBQ chips or with regular Dorito's

Bananas in Raisin Bran
--hide--
The cheese with chips sounds delicious!!! I like bananas in my raisin bran too. :)

03/08/2013 new

(Quote) Kassandra-944631 said: 1) I always eat the crusts of sandwiches too! :) 2) I'll only use mayonaisse t...
(Quote) Kassandra-944631 said:

1) I always eat the crusts of sandwiches too! :)

2) I'll only use mayonaisse to dip my fries in

3) When I was a kid, I'd dip my carrots in my spaghettios.

--hide--
Glad to know I have company with sandwich eating technique! :) Mayo? Interesting...I've heard of ranch, but never mayo.

Lol, the carrots in spaghettios sounds like a very kid thing to do.

The twins I used to babysit dipped their chicken nuggets in caramel sauce lol.

03/08/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Are you young ladies practicing for when you become pregnant?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Are you young ladies practicing for when you become pregnant?

--hide--
Yes. That is exactly what we're doing. Gotta get ready to shock the husband with strange requests. :P

03/08/2013 new

(Quote) Bridgette-868284 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Are you young ladies practicing for when you...
(Quote) Bridgette-868284 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Are you young ladies practicing for when you become pregnant?

Yes. That is exactly what we're doing. Gotta get ready to shock the husband with strange requests. :P

--hide--

Your secret is safe with me!

03/09/2013 new
Dill pickle potato chips and ketchup :)
03/09/2013 new

marmalade and ham and egg sandwiches

coffee made with as much cocoa as coffee

angel hair pasta with red sauce, alfredo sauce and basil-garlic pesto all together -- my mom says i'm just wrong!

Posts 1 - 10 of 29