Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hi all... Inspired by Shara's songs dedicated to a Special ONE and Casey's Subtle Warning... hug highfive

Here's mine... Battling eyelashes

Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine

heartbeat

Mar 9th 2013 new

kinda cheesy, but oh well.....www.youtube.com PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

heart

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi all... Inspired by Shara's songs dedicated to a Special ONE and Casey's Subtle Warning....
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi all... Inspired by Shara's songs dedicated to a Special ONE and Casey's Subtle Warning...

Here's mine...

Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine

--hide--

Great idea especially in view of recent threads. However we know that the men on CM are great and will not need warnings at all. wink

Here is a reprint of what Casey said for those who don't have access to that thread.

The greatest cowardice for a man is to
awaken love within the heart of a woman
without ever having the intention
to love her back !

This is emotional abuse in disguise !!
Be ever so careful , when holding
her heart , if she gives it to you !

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: kinda cheesy, but oh well.....www.youtube.com PLEASE BE CAREFUL WI...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

kinda cheesy, but oh well.....www.youtube.com PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

--hide--

Oh, Rosemarie... What a lovely song! I absolutely love duets!!! faint

I may steel it for my wedding dance!!! You get a Gold Star! I may not have a dance parter for life YET, but I'm sure I will. wink

Your song almost sounds like wedding vows.

Thanks, hug

Mar 9th 2013 new

Graet idea to repost Casey's words, Shara.

You just nailed one of the things I like about the Fora: The poster does not have to think of everything, for there will come someone else and complete - expand on - the original thought.

Have a wonderful weekend, hug

Mar 9th 2013 new

Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha

youtu.be

Mar 9th 2013 new

You are SO right, Beverly! Both have to love & respect one another... Then the two can tango wink

A beautiful choice.

hug

Mar 9th 2013 new

I'm thinking like my dad here... One of his all-time favorites (and he loves when I play it) is "Cleaning This Gun" by Rodney Atkins.

Mar 9th 2013 new

laughing

That's pretty much the sentiment of my youngest son (16) whe I brought a "real" date last year...

I just texted him the song... He's beggining to enjoy country mucsic. He's into guns & airplanes like his dad. I guess I just got some brownie points from your post! wink

Mar 9th 2013 new

Haha, that's awesome! I've always been into country - my dad grew up in the country, so I think I inherited country roots even though I've always been a city girl. Lots of other great country songs out there, with meaningful lyrics. I think that's one reason I've gravitated to those so much.

Posts 1 - 10 of 49