Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Time to tally it up!

Mar 11th 2013 new

How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days?
How many interviews have you taken?
How many messages have you sent?

If not, why not?

Mar 11th 2013 new

How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days? Sent a blank one tonight after a local fella browsed me.. He sent back a blank smile..I responded with the roses. There it ended

How many interviews have you taken? Zero (So many use the stock questions I mostly find them boring..How many times can you answer 'What's your favorite season?')

How many messages have you sent? I was exchanging messages with a fella a couple of days ago.. That appears to have run it's course, as they usually do. Nobody, maintains interest long enough to get anywhere.

If not, why not? See Above

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days? Sent a blank one tonigh...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days? Sent a blank one tonight after a local fella browsed me.. He sent back a blank smile..I responded with the roses. There it ended

How many interviews have you taken? Zero (So many use the stock questions I mostly find them boring..How many times can you answer 'What's your favorite season?')

How many messages have you sent? I was exchanging messages with a fella a couple of days ago.. That appears to have run it's course, as they usually do. Nobody, maintains interest long enough to get anywhere.

--hide--

Hi Donna and Marge! You two crack me up!! laughing laughing I agree about the interviews and the messages. My jury is still out on blank emotigrams - I don't often send them, and I don't always reply to them. I wish (any kind of) dating were easier!! scratchchin Chelle

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Donna and Marge! You two crack me up!! I agree about the interviews and the messa...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Donna and Marge! You two crack me up!! I agree about the interviews and the messages. My jury is still out on blank emotigrams - I don't often send them, and I don't always reply to them. I wish (any kind of) dating were easier!! Chelle

--hide--
Chelle -- nothing worthwhile is easy. Keep trying!!! hug

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days? Sent a blank one tonigh...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

--hide--
At least with the seasons you have 4 possible answers. Perhaps you could vary your answers for a little variety. rolling eyes

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Chelle -- nothing worthwhile is easy. Keep trying!!!
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Chelle -- nothing worthwhile is easy. Keep trying!!!

--hide--

Well now, Ray, that's just making my brown eyes blue!! sad Chelle

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Well now, Ray, that's just making my brown eyes blue!! Chelle
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Well now, Ray, that's just making my brown eyes blue!! Chelle

--hide--

I guess that's better than making your blue eyes brown...

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I guess that's better than making your blue eyes brown...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I guess that's better than making your blue eyes brown...

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days?How many interviews have you taken?<...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

If not, why not?

--hide--

5 in the last three days, Marge. It gets somewhat discouraging at times to not hear anything back, but that doesn't stop me from trying. Like Ray said above, nothing worthwhile is easy...

God bless,
Steve

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: How many emotigrams have you sent in the last three days?How many interviews have you taken?<...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

If not, why not?

--hide--
I send out quite a few emotigrams to new members to welcome them but I don't do it expecting a reply. I don't usually take the interviews because they are mostly stock questions.

Posts 1 - 10 of 30