Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: Day 26 - Sunday, March 10th -
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 26 - Sunday, March 10th - Luminous Mysteries

--hide--

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. He is the one of whom I said, 'A man is coming after me who ranks ahead of me because he existed before me.' I did not know him, but the reason why I came baptizing with water was that he might be made known to Israel." John testified further, saying, "I saw the Spirit come down like a dove from the sky and remain upon him. I did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'On whomever you see the Spirit come down and remain, he is the one who will baptize with the holy Spirit.' Now I have seen and testified that he is the Son of God."

Jn 1:29-34

rosary rose
Mar 10th 2013 new

Day 27 - Monday March 11 - Sorrowful Mysteries

My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? . . . They divide my garments among them; for my clothing they cast lots.

Psalm 22:1 & 19

Mar 10th 2013 new

Day 26

Sunday, March 10th

Luminous Mysteries

rosary theheart Praying

Mar 10th 2013 new

Monday March 11 is day 27 of the novena. We are at the halfway point. Today completes the third novena of petition and the first cycle of our novena.

Tuesday March 12 begins the 3 novenas of thanksgiving. We stop asking for intentions to be granted and begin thanking Our Lady for obtaining what God wills for us. It may be years until some of our intentions are granted. Keep that in mind. God answers in his own way and in his own time.

Also on Tuesday March 12, we begin the cycle anew with the Joyous Mysteries (we don't continue on with the Glorious.)

rosary rose

Mar 10th 2013 new

docs.google.com

Day 27

Monday, March 11th

Sorrowful Mysteries

for prayers of the Rosary:

http://www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

Rosary Novenas to Our Lady: including the mysteries of light (It is a little blue booklet.)

or pray with people onhttp://www.comepraytherosary.org

rose Praying rosary theheart 140 Participants theheart rosary Praying rose

The list of participants is the same, so I will not repost it here!

Mar 11th 2013 new

DAY 27 - MARCH 11 - THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 11th 2013 new

Please pray for my 18 year old son, Stasch. He hurt his leg 1 AM this morning and cannot walk on it. He just flew back to Ave Maria University yesterday and then this happened in his dorm room. He is at the hospital now... It is trying being here in NY and he so far away in Florida... Thank you very much, Gary

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-916309 said: Please pray for my 18 year old son, Stasch. He hurt his leg 1 AM this morning and cannot walk on i...
(Quote) Gary-916309 said:

Please pray for my 18 year old son, Stasch. He hurt his leg 1 AM this morning and cannot walk on it. He just flew back to Ave Maria University yesterday and then this happened in his dorm room. He is at the hospital now... It is trying being here in NY and he so far away in Florida... Thank you very much, Gary

--hide--

Praying

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: Day 27 - Monday, March 11th - Sorrowful Mysteries
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 27 - Monday, March 11th - Sorrowful Mysteries

--hide--

My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? . . . They divide my garments among them; for my clothing they cast lots.

Psalm 22:1 & 19

rosary rose

Mar 11th 2013 new

This thread will lock soon and is continued in another thread in the Prayer & Support Forum.

God bless everyone who's praying this novena. Keep at it. We're halfway there. tomorrow starts the 3 novenas of thanksgiving.

rosary rose

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200