Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

03/11/2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I wish CM would fix this Stream,because it attributes someone elses quote to me,when viewed in...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

I wish CM would fix this Stream,because it attributes someone elses quote to me,when viewed in stream!

--hide--


What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused
03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I wish CM would fix this Stream,beca...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:
Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

I wish CM would fix this Stream,because it attributes someone elses quote to me,when viewed in stream!




What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused
--hide--
For instance:If I am responding to a quote by someone,then it shows up in the "Stream" part of the " Forums" there is no ones name next to the qoute.So it looks as if I said it.Does that make sense? I don't mean when you are inside the actual Thread.I mean when you are looking at Hot Topics, Stream, etc.

03/12/2013 new
All Forums* Hot Topics *My Topics * Stream Search Settings Rules 2 Unread

* Bernard replied to Catholic Dating What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused For instance:If I am responding to a quote by someone... Collapse Text



What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused For instance:If I am responding to a quote by someone,then it shows up in the "Stream" part of the " Forums" there is no ones name next to the qoute.So it looks as if I said it.Does that make sense? I don't mean when you are inside the actual Thread.I mean when you are looking at Hot Topics, Stream, etc.

03/12/2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: All Forums* Hot Topics *My Topics * Stream
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: All Forums*

Hot Topics

*My Topics *

Stream

Search

Settings

Rules

2

Unread





*

Bernard replied to Catholic Dating

What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused For instance:If I am responding to a quote by someone...

Collapse Text



What do you mean? You're not the one saying all of these things? I'm confused For instance:If I am responding to a quote by someone,then it shows up in the "Stream" part of the " Forums" there is no ones name next to the qoute.So it looks as if I said it.Does that make sense? I don't mean when you are inside the actual Thread.I mean when you are looking at Hot Topics, Stream, etc.

--hide--


Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what you mean. I didn't even know all of these options existed (hot topics, stream, etc.) thanks for the clarification. And I agree, the stream is confusing
03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what you mean. I didn't even know all of these opti...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what you mean. I didn't even know all of these options existed (hot topics, stream, etc.) thanks for the clarification. And I agree, the stream is confusing
--hide--

The stream is a way to quickly skim posts, not read detailed information. It would be helpful if there were a link in each stream entry so one could jump directly to the post in forum view without having to hunt for it.

03/11/2013 new

I wish CM would fix this Stream,because it attributes someone elses quote to me,when viewed in stream! rolling eyes

03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Monica-730858 said: Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what y...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Monica-730858 said:

Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what you mean. I didn't even know all of these options existed (hot topics, stream, etc.) thanks for the clarification. And I agree, the stream is confusing

The stream is a way to quickly skim posts, not read detailed information. It would be helpful if there were a link in each stream entry so one could jump directly to the post in forum view without having to hunt for it.

--hide--
Did they fix it? hyper Lets see. eyebrow

03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Monica-730858 said: ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Monica-730858 said:

Oh! It took me awhile but I finally see what you mean. I didn't even know all of these options existed (hot topics, stream, etc.) thanks for the clarification. And I agree, the stream is confusing

The stream is a way to quickly skim posts, not read detailed information. It would be helpful if there were a link in each stream entry so one could jump directly to the post in forum view without having to hunt for it.


Did they fix it? Lets see.

--hide--
No. weeping

03/13/2013 new

I actually AM working on a fix for it. It's just part of a bigger redo.

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: I actually AM working on a fix for it. It's just part of a bigger redo.
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

I actually AM working on a fix for it. It's just part of a bigger redo.

--hide--
Great .Thanks Nathan. smile

Posts 1 - 10 of 11