Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Mar 1st 2013 new

Two Eds are better than one! MLS kicks off tommorow!

Mar 4th 2013 new

Interesting start to the MLS season. NY Red Bulls had a big lead and ended up just drawing, Mike Magee lead a Landon Donovanless LA Galaxy, etc. Most disapointing however has to be the attendance for CD Chivas USA game (announced just above 7,000). The early season story lines are pretty dramatic.

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Interesting start to the MLS season. NY Red Bulls had a big lead and ended up just drawing, Mike...
(Quote) Edward-926612 said:

Interesting start to the MLS season. NY Red Bulls had a big lead and ended up just drawing, Mike Magee lead a Landon Donovanless LA Galaxy, etc. Most disapointing however has to be the attendance for CD Chivas USA game (announced just above 7,000). The early season story lines are pretty dramatic.

--hide--

I think Chivas had about 6,000 + on Saturday, Man, they are in trouble! I thought it was a good start too, some good story lines and what I saw of the games and Highlights has been impressive for the most part. The Revs got off to a good start with a solid 1-0 win Vs. the Fire, I really don't care much for the Fire so it was a little extra sweet taking three points from them in there house.

Mar 12th 2013 new

6,000 fans is terrible for MLS. Orlando City had the same amount of fans for an exhibition game versus the NASL's Tampa Bay Rowdies.

Looks like with Tim Howard out for the USMNT we will have to have our hopes in El Guzano for the upcoming qualifying matches.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14