Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What are you "Prone To"?

Mar 12th 2013 new

Prone to get sick each winter? Prone to falling asleep at the movies? Prone to running into someone you know when you're not looking your best?

I'm prone to losing sunglasses for some reason and prone to not always finding the pew I was sitting in when I return from Communion. boggled

Mar 12th 2013 new

Hi Julie. Would falling in love for the one who doesn't love you back count? Or not falling in love for the almost perfect one who truly loves you in God count?

weeping Mari

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi Julie. Would falling in love for the one who doesn't love you back count? Or not falling in...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi Julie. Would falling in love for the one who doesn't love you back count? Or not falling in love for the almost perfect one who truly loves you in God count?

Mari

--hide--

Hi Mari,

It counts. And I think that's pretty common, unfortunately. sad

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Prone to get sick each winter? Prone to falling asleep at the movies? Prone to running into someon...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Prone to get sick each winter? Prone to falling asleep at the movies? Prone to running into someone you know when you're not looking your best?

I'm prone to losing sunglasses for some reason and prone to not always finding the pew I was sitting in when I return from Communion.

--hide--

I'm also soto run out with the wrong car keys! (there are spare ones - kids, dad's...) hissyfit

Mar 13th 2013 new

ooops.. typo.. I'm also PRONE to... embarassed

Mar 13th 2013 new

Leaving my keys in the door... at night. Once I did it and it snowed overnight, I had to pour hot water on the keys to get them out of the lock. It was the first time I'd lived anywhere where it actually snowed, so I was most put out.

The other thing is putting things in the fridge that shouldn't be there. Like once I put a tray of meat in my DVD cuppboard and then later was wondering why there was a DVD in the fridge...

The misplacing of objects takes place more frequently after I've done strings of night shifts.

Mar 13th 2013 new

... once I put a tray of meat in my DVD cuppboard and then later was wondering why there was a DVD in the fridge... ...[/quote]

Well ... a DVD is a disc, and that sounds like dish. - an honest mistake smile .

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: ... prone to not always finding the pew I was sitting in when I return from Communion.
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

... prone to not always finding the pew I was sitting in when I return from Communion.

--hide--

I always count the number of pillars, and the number of pews back from the last pillar,

and leave something (like a hymnal) in a certain position ...

and I still sometimes get the wrong pew. smile

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: I always count the number of pillars, and the number of pews back from the last pillar,
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

I always count the number of pillars, and the number of pews back from the last pillar,

and leave something (like a hymnal) in a certain position ...

and I still sometimes get the wrong pew.

--hide--
Aw, man, that really stinks.... faint

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi Julie. Would falling in love for the one who doesn't love you back count? Or not falling in...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Mari

--hide--

Then fall in love with the one who'll love you in return because, heaven knows, you so deserve it!!

heartbeat

Posts 1 - 10 of 20