Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

My last day is Wednesday 3-13-13. I just wanted to say "I hope to be back in the fall of 2013". I love the fellowship here and wish I could hang out a little longer..... but I am too darn frugal.

I wish you all the best and hope yinz/you all take very good care of yourselves. For those people who I have chatted with, I am glad we did. For those I have not chatted with, maybe next time around.

Take care and God bless,

Carolyn/Care wave wave wave

Mar 12th 2013 new

Vaya con Dios!

Mar 12th 2013 new

Carolyn,

Take care, I'll be gone by the fall. It has been enlightening reading your thoughts on the Forums.

Eloise

theheart

Mar 12th 2013 new

waveHope to see you back soon.

Wishing you all the best wave

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: My last day is Wednesday 3-13-13. I just wanted to say "I hope to be back in the fall of 2...
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

My last day is Wednesday 3-13-13. I just wanted to say "I hope to be back in the fall of 2013". I love the fellowship here and wish I could hang out a little longer..... but I am too darn frugal.

I wish you all the best and hope yinz/you all take very good care of yourselves. For those people who I have chatted with, I am glad we did. For those I have not chatted with, maybe next time around.

Take care and God bless,

Carolyn/Care

--hide--
Hi Carolyn,

May you have an enjoyable spring and summer. Try not to paint your self into a corner. Hope that you find your way back in the autumn.

John

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: My last day is Wednesday 3-13-13. I just wanted to say "I hope to be back in the fall of 2...

Take care and God bless,

Carolyn/Care

--hide--

Best of luck and we look foward to seeing you when you are back. Be sure to come back though when you feasibly can. It is a great thing to be frugal. Never lose that.

Mar 13th 2013 new

Take care and God bless,

Carolyn/Care

--hide--

Carolyn, without taking anything away from your prudence of being frugal (I am a Dave Ramsey disciple myself). From a value perspective I do want to make you aware that we provide a significant discount to our existing subcribers who have 6 month memberships. It is most significant regular discount we offer as we believe in giving our regular customers the best pricing possible. In your case it may not matter but I post this for your benefit as well as others. If you have a 6 month subscription the auto-renewal rate is 49.95 for six month. When you do not auto-renw then that discount does not apply if you were to come back.

Mar 13th 2013 new

You will be missed Carolyn. theheart

Mar 13th 2013 new

Take care and God bless,

Carolyn/Care

--hide--

Stick around! For the cost of 2 lattes a you can have a whole month of CM.

Besides, we need attractive eligible Cleveland-area women on CM!!

Mar 13th 2013 new

Brian,

Thank you so much for your post. I am aware of that great price.

However I just had a WHOPPER of a car bill. I also just bought a home which has really bad plumbing and the home warranty only covers 500. The bill is about 1000. I have already used up 200. I never charge anything that I cannot pay off with the cash. The only reason I have credit cards is to get the cash reward for using them. I haven't had a balane in over 10 years. I have excellent credit and I cannot bring myself to buy something I don't "need". I am the most frugal woman anyone will ever meet.

And I need to save for a John Deere riding lawn mower now that I have a huge back yard, plus a hand mower.

Again I thank you for that post. But I am sure I will be back in the fall unless I meet someone here at my new church down here in Solon.

Take care,
Carolyn/Care wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 11