Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

03/06/2013 new
There is a gentlman already setting one up. make sure you contact him.
03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-924110 said: (Quote) Steve-111719 said: Delia, I was trying to set up a get-...
(Quote) Mary-924110 said:

[quote]Steve-111719 said:

Delia,
I was trying to set up a get-together dinner around the Tampa area (Brandon) for late March,

Sorry for your loss Steve. I would be interested in Brandon area as well.

--hide--

yes, Mary, I told Steve it could be our first get together because it's been planned before I join in, and if we gather even small group to start with, that absolutely great. I have company coming from Carolina, so can I suggest lunch instead of dinner at least 12:00pm. If that possible, I would like to come, if not it will be fine, I'll wait for the next get together. God bless us all

03/08/2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: ...Peter, we're trying to find away from tourist area, you know Orlando's tra...
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

Peter, we're trying to find away from tourist area, you know Orlando's traffic is horrible... the date is just suggestion, Apr 13, Sat is another option. that will be awesome if Orlando single will help me to start this get together..I can definitely meet with couple more here locally...

--hide--

Is there any interest in St. Augustine or the surrounding area for a get together? There's a lot of neat Church history there, on top of it being a beautiful town. It's not as bustlingly touristy or hard to navigate as the Tampa/Orlando areas.

03/12/2013 new

St/ Augustine would be ideal for us Northwest Floridaians, the ones everyone tends to forget about and yes I know I'm one of the (very few) who are active but I would desperately like a meet and greet!

03/12/2013 new

....then after that set one up for mid June around daytona area cause I'll be down there. biggrin I go down every summer! I'd love to meet every one!

03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: St/ Augustine would be ideal for us Northwest Floridaians, the ones everyone tends to forget ab...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

St/ Augustine would be ideal for us Northwest Floridaians, the ones everyone tends to forget about and yes I know I'm one of the (very few) who are active but I would desperately like a meet and greet!

--hide--
St. Augustine is near Daytona, right?

03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: I love and enjoy gatherings, it is my fashion. I'm fairly new on this site, and if we all wor...
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

I love and enjoy gatherings, it is my fashion. I'm fairly new on this site, and if we all work together with God in our side it's going to happen. So, Floridian I believe it's all up to us to make it happen...We can start giving out all your suggestions including the date, time and places where we can meet, and we'll do the voting. I think that will be fair and square. I agree, 6-8 weeks planning be great, after the holy week should be perfect especially the weather....

--hide--

Hi Delia,

email me if you need assistance in helping organize a get together. Thx

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: St/ Augustine would be ideal for us Northwest Floridaians, the ones everyone tends to forget ab...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

--hide--
Thank you, Jessica for your suggestion, St Augustine is one of the good idea as well, I love the historical atmosphere too. So far, we have a little bit of Orlando, Tampa and St Augustine...What about the venue in St Augustine? So far we're still a small group I don't think it will be an issue. We have to get in touch with Steve, because he initiated the plan prior to me joining the site..................So, calling Floridians....here are the suggestions so far: that will be great if we meet in the middle, so please friends suggestions still open....

PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE

DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 30TH

TIME: LUNCH OR DINNER

And let me cast my vote for the DATE: MARCH 30TH, TIME: LUNCH( I apologized my friends coming from NC at night) and PLACE: ?? i have to wait if there's other suggestions....

Please friends, let's all have fun and celebrate our new elected Pope Francis!!!!!

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ....then after that set one up for mid June around daytona area cause I'll be down there. I ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

....then after that set one up for mid June around daytona area cause I'll be down there. I go down every summer! I'd love to meet every one!

--hide--
You're absolutely right Cheryl...Let's all pray that our first meet and greet will be a success, so there will be next event as you suggested

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: Hi Delia, email me if you need assistance in helping organize a get together. Thx<...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

Hi Delia,

email me if you need assistance in helping organize a get together. Thx

--hide--

Dave, thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it..Steve initiated in the beginning, but he lost track of it because his dad passed away, the original date supposed to be March 30th, Saturday in Tampa...but I'm thinking we can meet and greet here in Orlando and Tampa will have their group as well, then set it up at the same time, and then we'll have like online conference for the next event...So, what do you think?..Let's pray that we'll get more participations...........CALLING ALL FLORIDIANS, this is the celebration as well for our new POPE FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 42