Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

With all the focus on finding "the one" or at least a companion, I was wondering if there are anything--specifically three things--in particular that someone is trying to accomplish/focus on before they find "the one", or at least get married. This can be anything that you have going on in your life, such as advancing in your career, further pursuing your education, traveling to a specific place, eating a new food, etc. Maybe this will give other singles ideas for things they can focus on in their life while they are still single!

My three things:

-begin graduate school

-roadtrip through California

-try to spend less time on the unimportant things and more time on what really matters

Mar 13th 2013 new

1. Finish school.

2. Write as much as possible.

3. Beef up on my cooking repertoire (pun totally intended). tongue

Mar 13th 2013 new
I'm learning German. I want to learn to sew also.
Mar 13th 2013 new
Three.....obviously I can't count.

Well, I'm actually learning to cook better.....although that wasn't a goal....I really just like good food :)
Mar 13th 2013 new

Three....

1. Finish school

2. More organized

3. Attend an Ignatian Retreat

Mar 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Paige-942695 said: Three....1. Finish school2. More organized3. Attend an Ignatian Retreat
(Quote) Paige-942695 said:

Three....

1. Finish school

2. More organized

3. Attend an Ignatian Retreat

--hide--

Ignatian retreat.....good one. Have one of those retreat books but have never been able to go to one.

But the book got me through bootcamp
Mar 13th 2013 new

Bootcamp...Yes, that would help. How wonderful!

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: With all the focus on finding "the one" or at least a companion, I was wondering if ...
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said:

With all the focus on finding "the one" or at least a companion, I was wondering if there are anything--specifically three things--in particular that someone is trying to accomplish/focus on before they find "the one", or at least get married. This can be anything that you have going on in your life, such as advancing in your career, further pursuing your education, traveling to a specific place, eating a new food, etc. Maybe this will give other singles ideas for things they can focus on in their life while they are still single!

My three things:

-begin graduate school

-roadtrip through California

-try to spend less time on the unimportant things and more time on what really matters

--hide--
Women, women, women..... hug hug hug

Mar 13th 2013 new

1. That I do His will

2. See #1

3 See #2

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: 1. That I do His will 2. See #1 3 See #2
(Quote) John-324285 said:

1. That I do His will

2. See #1

3 See #2