Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: These aren't jokes, but clean comedy sketches: youtu.be.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

These aren't jokes, but clean comedy sketches:

youtu.be

Part 1 - youtu.be
Part 2 - youtu.be

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Mar 13th 2013 new

Two inebriated gentlemen are walking down a downtown city street

when one of them disappears down the subway stairs and one block

later emerges and meets up with the other man again. The one at the

street level says: "Where have you been?" and the other

says: "In some guy's basement, and has he got a set of trains ! "

Mar 13th 2013 new

If have always liked this one: "What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino? EL-IF-I-KNOW

Mar 15th 2013 new
After a great deal of thought, I've concluded that the odds of a cowboy having a sex-change operation and entering a convent are slim-to-nun.
Mar 16th 2013 new

A man and his dog walk into a bar.

The publican says, "Mate, you can't bring a dog in here, it's a public place!"

The man says, "Listen, if I can prove to you my dog can talk, will you let him stay?"

Publican: "If you can prove to me your dog can talk, not only can he stay but you can have free beer for the rest of the day!"

Man says to dog: "Dog, what's on top of a house?"

Dog: "Roof,roof".

The publican looks at the man and says, "Mate, you'll have to do a lot better than that!"

Man says to dog: " Dog, who chased Red Riding Hood?"

Dog: "Wolf, wolf".

With that, the man picks up the man and his dog and throws them out on the street. The man picks himself up, dusts himself off and stares at the dog. The dog stares back and says, "So what did I say wrong?"

Mar 16th 2013 new

Two little snakes were hissing near their pit. The mother snake came out and said, ''What are you doing hissing near our pit. If you want to hiss go over to Mrs. Pott's pit and hiss. The two little snakes went over to Mrs. Pott's pit to hiss. Mrs. Potts came out and said, ''Hey you two little snakes, what are you doing hissing near my pit? If you want to hiss, go back over to your own pit and hiss!'' The two little snakes went back to their own pit to hiss. Their mother came out and said, ''What are you doing hissing near our pit? I thought I told you to go over to Mrs. Pott's house to hiss. They said, Mrs. Potts said if we wanted to hiss we had to go back to our own pit to hiss. The mother snake said, ''Well, I knew Mrs. Potts before she had a pit to hiss in.''

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Shawn-953663 said: Two little snakes were hissing near their pit. The mother snake came out and said, ''What...
(Quote) Shawn-953663 said:

Two little snakes were hissing near their pit. The mother snake came out and said, ''What are you doing hissing near our pit. If you want to hiss go over to Mrs. Pott's pit and hiss. The two little snakes went over to Mrs. Pott's pit to hiss. Mrs. Potts came out and said, ''Hey you two little snakes, what are you doing hissing near my pit? If you want to hiss, go back over to your own pit and hiss!'' The two little snakes went back to their own pit to hiss. Their mother came out and said, ''What are you doing hissing near our pit? I thought I told you to go over to Mrs. Pott's house to hiss. They said, Mrs. Potts said if we wanted to hiss we had to go back to our own pit to hiss. The mother snake said, ''Well, I knew Mrs. Potts before she had a pit to hiss in.''

--hide--
Oh Shawn dat's a good one! One snake said to the other , "What's 2 plus 2??" The other snake said, "How the hell would I know!" and the first snake replied, "I thought you were the adder in the family!!" Boom! Boom!

OK! Now there were 2 other snakes totally unrelated to any of the snakes above. Snakes have a separate commandment and it goes as follows:

Thou Shalt Not Hiss In Thy Neighbors Pit and If He Is In Your Pit Don't Cover It!

Moving right along: 2 snakes, unrelated to the 4 above, went into to a cafe one said said to the other, "Would ya like a Pie-Thon??" Well the son lost it and laughed so much he said, "Dat was Hiss-terical!!"

Don't bother, I can throw myself out! crazy shamrock

Mar 16th 2013 new

I was in a lift or elevator, for all the International trendies, and this man was looking intently at me and he said, "What's your name!" I said, "Is it?" He snapped back, "Don't be funny!" I quickly replied, "I thought I might as I'm opening tonight as a comedian!" He grunted, "i said, What's your name!!"

I said, "Con!" he said, "What are you doing in this lift/elevator thingy!!" I replied, "Descending!" He went nuts and bellowed," So your Con-descending!!" Then the lift/elevator stopped with a jerk and he got off!!

Put down the rocks! Put down the rocks! If you are going to throw anything throw money and while you're at it only notes!! Coins are murder on my profile!! Makeup!!!!!!!!

Mar 16th 2013 new

Ok, thrill seekers fasten your seat belts! I'm taking you back in time when St Paul was being taken to Rome to have his case heard by Caesar Salad. No! No! I must correct myself he got thrown out and was known as Tossed Salad from thereon! It was the new Caesar.

On the long boat trip Paul and the guards became quite friendly. He was asked what he did to make a living and he told them he was a tent maker and also a lawyer in Judaic Law. The soldiers were uneasy about what awaited Paul. As the morning sun rose they pulled into port and started the short walk to the Coloseum. As they arrived at the outer gates Paul asked to see a copy of the charges he faced. Because he was a Roman citizen they got the scroll containing the charges. He said he wanted some privacy and asked to be put in with the two big lions in the cage opposite.They kicked up a big fuss saying things like you'll be torn to shreds! They haven't eaten since the Christians came over dinner last month!! Paul insisted. So Paul was put in with these two ferocious beasts. The soldiers were waiting to see him eaten as they had warned him, but to their surprise the lions parted leaving just enough room for Paul to wriggle in. The soldiers were amazed and scratched their helmets in amazement. After an hour Paul got up, bowed to the lions and walked over to the gate and the soldiers let him out. The soldiers were amazed at his bravery and Paul wasn't having any of it. It wasn't bravery he said, it was part of his legal duties. They laughed at him and thought him mad. Paul said in reply that as a lawyer he was always told to read between the lions!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing clap Bow shocked No rocks! No rocks I told ya!!!!!! Peasants!

Mar 18th 2013 new

The first miracle of the Pope took place right after he was elected...

the Jesuit Pope took a Franciscan name!

Posts 61 - 70 of 71