Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Fake Profile?

Mar 12th 2013 new

There is a new profile that is very disturbing and I don't know if its authentic either. The male profile says he is 6'1 and from Battleground WA. He answered no on all the faith questions. The photo of the individual seems to be a young asian female wearing a short black wig and red contact lenses, a suit and white gloves. You can see simular images if you google vampire images. The person is Sebastian 952150.

Mar 12th 2013 new

FYI it is a violation of the terms of use to refer to members by number and name and description, even if you feel it is fake or a problem.

You should send a ticket to Admin with your concerns; they will look into it.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: FYI it is a violation of the terms of use to refer to members by number and name and description, eve...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

FYI it is a violation of the terms of use to refer to members by number and name and description, even if you feel it is fake or a problem.

You should send a ticket to Admin with your concerns; they will look into it.

--hide--
Thanks for reminding me everyone has rights, what was I thinking?????

Mar 13th 2013 new

You were correct, but the other member is correct. In the off-chance that it WAS a real person, it would be best to do it via a ticket.

But I don't want to discourage anyone from reporting stuff! So please do :)

If anyone was interested, it was a cosplay of Sebastian from the series Black Butler. wink

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: You were correct, but the other member is correct. In the off-chance that it WAS a real person, i...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

You were correct, but the other member is correct. In the off-chance that it WAS a real person, it would be best to do it via a ticket.

But I don't want to discourage anyone from reporting stuff! So please do :)

If anyone was interested, it was a cosplay of Sebastian from the series Black Butler.

--hide--
Jerry contacted me yesterday and I submitted a ticket. That photo was propaganda for evil. Ok, so I went a little vigilanty trying to warn other CMer's. Thanks for looking into the matter.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5