Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Our new Pope Francis from Argentina has asked us to pray for him in his first address. Let us thank God for this wonderful new Pope! pope

And, let us ask God to send him all the graces and guidance, courage and patience, love and wisdom that he will need to steer our Holy Roman Catholic Church. theheart Praying rose

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new
Francis I that the Holy Spirit and the Virgin enlighten you'll wrap her mantle
Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 13th 2013 new

St Clement, Pray for Us

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying theheart

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Our new Pope Francis from Argentina has asked us to pray for him in his first address. Let us t...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Our new Pope Francis from Argentina has asked us to pray for him in his first address. Let us thank God for this wonderful new Pope!

And, let us ask God to send him all the graces and guidance, courage and patience, love and wisdom that he will need to steer our Holy Roman Catholic Church.

--hide--

Mar 13th 2013 new

God bless Pope Francis I! pope May the Holy Spirit guide him on his journey. May the Love of Jesus shine upon him.

Praying rosary theheart Dove angel

Mar 13th 2013 new

I just returned from a special Mass of Thanksgiving at Holy Name Cathedral presided over by Bishop (or Archbishop) Goedert and concelebrated in which the Bishop gave part of the sermon and then turned it over to the Vicar General of the Jesuits in Chicago who told us a bit about our new Pope and the 3 Francis's he took his name from. After Communion, the choir sang the Prayer of St. Francis - absolutely beautiful! And, this Mass was covered by every TV news team in the city (there must have been over 20 cameras set up inside) and outside the yellow/white papal bunting over the doors of the Cathedral. What a blessing that the Cathedral is my Church that I can celebrate these occasions! All the intentions of the Mass were for our new Pope Francis! Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 53