Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 13th 2013 new

I understand he's a Jesuit. That + Francis Xavier = fasten your seat belts!

Mar 13th 2013 new

VATICAN CITY (CBSNewYork/AP) – ArgentineCardinal Jorge Bergoglio has been elected as the leader of the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics, the first ever from the Americas and the first from outside Europe in more than a millennium. He chose the name Pope Francis.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I understand he's a Jesuit. That + Francis Xavier = fasten your seat belts!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

--hide--
clap clap clap clap clap

Mar 13th 2013 new

Dios bendiga el Papa Francis! theheart

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I understand he's a Jesuit. That + Francis Xavier = fasten your seat belts!

--hide--

The word from CNN, though, is that he is a follower of the Church's "most conservative wing". news.blogs.cnn.com

Mar 13th 2013 new

Prayers for Pope Francis!!! theheart Praying biggrin

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The word from CNN, though, is that he is a follower of the Church's "most co...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

The word from CNN, though, is that he is a follower of the Church's "most conservative wing". news.blogs.cnn.com

--hide--
biggrin faint finally~~~Praying theheart pope pope pope

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: video.search.yahoo.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

video.search.yahoo.com

--hide--

clap clap clap AMEN!!!!! Conservative clap clap clap

Mar 13th 2013 new

--hide--

Has it been confirmed that it's Francis Xavier and not Francis of Assisi? Being that the new Holy Father is a Jesuit, I assume it's Xavier, but I haven't heard if that's been confirmed.

Viva Papa Francisco!
Posts 1 - 10 of 193