Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Chicago under 40 event

Mar 11th 2013 new
Anyone interested? Ideas on a place or event?
Mar 12th 2013 new

Hi Theresa, I would love to...but in two weeks, in two weeks..I'm pretty busy right now.

Mar 12th 2013 new
Anyone else interested???
Mar 13th 2013 new
There's the St Augustine movie coming out next weekend. I know a lot of young adult catholics are planning on going. It might be a good event to tag along on!
Mar 14th 2013 new

Hello girls..

Also the Adler is going to have an after dark activity next week..I don't know the kind of event you have in mind...but that might be fun too.

www.adlerplanetarium.org

Mar 14th 2013 new

sure

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Priscilla-931240 said: Hello girls.. Also the Adler is going to have an after dark activity next week..I don't ...
(Quote) Priscilla-931240 said:

Hello girls..

Also the Adler is going to have an after dark activity next week..I don't know the kind of event you have in mind...but that might be fun too.

www.adlerplanetarium.org

--hide--

I've wanted to go before and I've heard of groups meeting here. I think this a good idea.
Mar 14th 2013 new
Can you give me more information? I can't seem to find anything nonlinear.
Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Adriana-938047 said: There's the St Augustine movie coming out next weekend. I know a lot of young adult catholics are planning o...
(Quote) Adriana-938047 said: There's the St Augustine movie coming out next weekend. I know a lot of young adult catholics are planning on going. It might be a good event to tag along on!
--hide--

Can you give me more information? I can't seem to find anything online.
Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Adriana-938047 said: There's the St Augustine movie coming out next weekend. I know a lot of young adult catholics are planning o...
(Quote) Adriana-938047 said: There's the St Augustine movie coming out next weekend. I know a lot of young adult catholics are planning on going. It might be a good event to tag along on!
--hide--

I just saw the information for this movie in the other forum room. This is another great idea but what would be a good idea to do along with this since we will be sitting in the dark most of the time and not socializing?
Posts 1 - 10 of 17