Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

incorrect post counts

03/13/2013 new

Why is it showing a too-low number of post counts for me? It doesn't count all of the posts I've made. I'm pretty sure none of the first like 5 posts I made ever got counted, and it appears that I just posted one that didn't get counted. Is it just random how it chooses what posts get counted?

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: Why is it showing a too-low number of post counts for me? It doesn't count all of the posts...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

Why is it showing a too-low number of post counts for me? It doesn't count all of the posts I've made. I'm pretty sure none of the first like 5 posts I made ever got counted, and it appears that I just posted one that didn't get counted. Is it just random how it chooses what posts get counted?

--hide--

Nathan (Staff) is the Expert on how posts get counted, but from what i hear your post count is updated over a 24h period. So if you've been posting in the last 3-4 hours you'll see an update by tomorrow. smile

03/20/2013 new

It's whenever your user record is updated :) It's usually done every hour.

But over all, your post count goes up every time you post, but after a while those posts may be cleaned out after a year or two, or the topic might be hidden, etc. So I see 17 posts from you, your post count is 17, and it's a couple less if someone who doesn't have access to the Women's Room looks at it.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3