Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: the original date supposed to be March 30th, Saturday in Tampa...but I'm thinking we can meet...
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

the original date supposed to be March 30th, Saturday in Tampa...but I'm thinking we can meet and greet here in Orlando and Tampa will have their group as well, then set it up at the same time, and then we'll have like online conference for the next event...So, what do you think?..Let's pray that we'll get more participations...........CALLING ALL FLORIDIANS, this is the celebration as well for our new POPE FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--

hey Delia,, a quick meet and greet would be Fun. My only concern would be March 30th is Easter weekend, and some people may have plans with Family? I'm uncertain of my plans at this time as well.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 30TH TIME: LU...

PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE

DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 30TH

TIME: LUNCH OR DINNER

And let me cast my vote for the DATE: MARCH 30TH, TIME: LUNCH( I apologized my friends coming from NC at night) and PLACE: ?? i have to wait if there's other suggestions....

Please friends, let's all have fun and celebrate our new elected Pope Francis!!!!!

--hide--

Well, I'll have to wish you all a good time if it's on March 30th -- I just found out that I have to work for a couple of hours that afternoon.

I'll still plan something, though, for the Tampa Bay area after that in April. God bless and good luck with the Orlando/St. Augustine get-together!

Mar 14th 2013 new
march 30 is definitely too soon for me, I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on that I won't be able to do until then... but my weekends in april are open so far and I have the last week of may free before summer school starts back... so I'll figure out possible locations for st. Augustine and get back to y'all. :-)
Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Well, I'll have to wish you all a good time if it's on March 30th -- I just found...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Well, I'll have to wish you all a good time if it's on March 30th -- I just found out that I have to work for a couple of hours that afternoon.

I'll still plan something, though, for the Tampa Bay area after that in April. God bless and good luck with the Orlando/St. Augustine get-together!

--hide--
Oh boy, Steve go ahead and make another plan, we'll see if we can get along with your date, as Dave said March 30th will be Easter Sunday, that will not do to us, we really have to plan it 6 to 8 weeks to be successful...Well, good luck again to us, hoping the next plan will work for everybody, Steve keep everybody update for your plan and we will follow along...God bless

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: hey Delia,, a quick meet and greet would be Fun. My only concern would be March 30th is E...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

hey Delia,, a quick meet and greet would be Fun. My only concern would be March 30th is Easter weekend, and some people may have plans with Family? I'm uncertain of my plans at this time as well.

--hide--
You are absolutely correct Dave, I post in Steve's message as well..We have to move it to another day, I even have company coming from Carolina that weekend. I would think the last weekend of April, it should be enough time for everybody to save that day, what do you think??.we'll keep on eye 'till next month..Good luck to us...

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: march 30 is definitely too soon for me, I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on that I won't be a...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: march 30 is definitely too soon for me, I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on that I won't be able to do until then... but my weekends in april are open so far and I have the last week of may free before summer school starts back... so I'll figure out possible locations for st. Augustine and get back to y'all. :-)
--hide--

Yes, Jessica, so far everybody agree that it's too soon...And I'm hoping you'll get your group as well in St Augustine or even Jacksonville, in that way we start with our local group, and then the big event will be in summer all parts of FL...hoping we can get more participants ...Please let's pray to God that make it happen

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: Dave, thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it..Steve initiated in the begi...

Dave, thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it..Steve initiated in the beginning, but he lost track of it because his dad passed away, the original date supposed to be March 30th, Saturday in Tampa...but I'm thinking we can meet and greet here in Orlando and Tampa will have their group as well, then set it up at the same time, and then we'll have like online conference for the next event...So, what do you think?..Let's pray that we'll get more participations...........CALLING ALL FLORIDIANS, this is the celebration as well for our new POPE FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--
June 22nd at the Daytona Beach boardwalk....how does that sound for the second meet and greet?

Mar 15th 2013 new

[quote]Delia-938878 said:

PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE

TIME: LUNCH OR DINNER

I vote for Tampa, although I do see the Easter weekend being a bad weekend to get together on having other family obligations, I like the idea though....

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: I love and enjoy gatherings, it is my fashion. I'm fairly new on this site, and if we all wor...

I love and enjoy gatherings, it is my fashion. I'm fairly new on this site, and if we all work together with God in our side it's going to happen. So, Floridian I believe it's all up to us to make it happen...We can start giving out all your suggestions including the date, time and places where we can meet, and we'll do the voting. I think that will be fair and square. I agree, 6-8 weeks planning be great, after the holy week should be perfect especially the weather....

--hide--

I think this sounds like a fun idea, probably in either Orlando or Tampa (because they are centrally located within Florida). A Saturday would probably work best. It sounds like a fun event!

Mar 16th 2013 new
I like to participate but the end of april I'll be out of town . The end of may or summer time I could make plans for be there .Orlando, St Augustine or Tampa are good choices for me or may be West Palm Beach, Pompano Bch or Ft Lauderdale are fine with me too because I am from Miami please we have to make it happens and as someone said celebrate for our new Pope Francis,keep posting and blessings.
Posts 21 - 30 of 42