Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/13/2013 new

I'm prone to get long-awaited and important calls when I'm up to my forearms in messy food prep or rubbing shampoo into my hair.

03/13/2013 new

I clean my house top-to-bottom, starting in the attic playroom/guestroom and working down the stairs, through the next 4 bedrooms, the bath, the next flight of stairs, through the computer room, pantry, living room, kitchen, craft room, second bath, to the mudroom and porch, gathering the paper and trash and clothing to give away as I go. By the time I'm close to done, there is usually a lot piled by the door. Precisely when I have all those bags, boxes, bins, the broom and dustpan, vacuum, dusty dusting rags, and mop and bucket of dirty water all right there, with me in jeans and an old tee with maybe dust in my hair or on my face, a whole troop of people will suddenly, out of the blue, decide they will stop in to see if this is my house and vist for a while. Doesn't matter what day of the week or time of day. I'm just prone to have this happen. Does NOT make for a great first impression or comfortable visit, especially as they seem to suddenly be in a hurry and don't come in after all, so they never see the clean parts of the house! Even 5 minutes warning would be oh so nice!!

03/13/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Then fall in love with the one who'll love you in return because, heaven knows, ...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Then fall in love with the one who'll love you in return because, heaven knows, you so deserve it!!

--hide--

I know, David, that you are giving me the best advise. I told him that my head says he's perfect, but my heart says the room is taken! sad

All I need is time, that's the botom line. There are too many things going on in my life at the moment.

Praying hug Mari

03/13/2013 new

Queasiness if I'm not in the front seat.
Don't even ask about trains or rollercoasters. rolling eyes embarassed faint

03/13/2013 new

Getting in a hurry, not paying attention, and running into things. Once I ran into a dumpster (not in a vehicle at the time).

03/13/2013 new

I'm prone to minor injuries while working outside, like getting scratched by briars and tree branches, getting my legs scraped from fun little falls, getting sunburns, and things flying in my eyes. I'm also prone to scaring--and being scared by the fact that I scared them--all sorts of critters from deer to opossums and snakes to snapping turtles. And honestly, those are some of the reasons why I love living where I do so much! biggrin

03/13/2013 new

I'm prone to speaking out against a monetary system that is inherently unjust. How is it that banks have the power to conjure money up out of thin air, not backed by anything, and then charge compound interest that can only be paid back through our labor?

It is important to be charitable and give our money to those who need it, but if the whole game has been rigged from the start, I think it's in our best interest to speak out against it. Mammon has nearly destroyed the human race and will destroy it completely if the Church refuses to take a stand for fear that it will lose its 501c3 status. We can not be held hostage by usury and lending practices that make slaves of us all.

03/14/2013 new

I am prone to misplacing things and only realizing after I found the item the reason why I placed the item there in the first place boggled

03/14/2013 new

I'm prone to having all the best story ideas, the best intentions/plans for gardening/cleaning/organizing/decluttering while I am at the office... and then losing all that momentum once I get in the car to drive home. irked
Maybe I just need an assistant.

03/14/2013 new

I'm prone to getting bruises from work! running around and having to skirt past machines and not run into people etc. Sometimes I dont even feel them anymore and have to wonder where did I get that one! weeping lil mikie shamrock

Posts 11 - 20 of 20