Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Thank you Elizabeth, Naomi, Sean and Theresa for your comments.I liked Taylor Swift'...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Thank you Elizabeth, Naomi, Sean and Theresa for your comments.

I liked Taylor Swift's singing, but now I am disappointed in her.

--hide--

I never thought she would do this but they all seem to go down this road now... It is something I wish I had not even watched.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I never thought she would do this but they all seem to go down this road now... It is som...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I never thought she would do this but they all seem to go down this road now... It is something I wish I had not even watched.

--hide--

I had a feeling that it was coming around just like it always does when these female celebrities come of age. Why should Taylor be any different from the rest. I hope she gets kicked out of the Country Music Hall of Fame. The only disappointment I feel concerning Taylor is that I was right about her lack of steadfastness. I pray that the next young girl that becomes famous stays respectable and modest and is more popular than her and Taylor is forgotten by the youths.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I never thought she would do this b...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I had a feeling that it was coming around just like it always does when these female celebrities come of age. Why should Taylor be any different from the rest. I hope she gets kicked out of the Country Music Hall of Fame. The only disappointment I feel concerning Taylor is that I was right about her lack of steadfastness. I pray that the next young girl that becomes famous stays respectable and modest and is more popular than her and Taylor is forgotten by the youths.

--hide--

They have all been doing it and Mylie Cyrus is ridiculous too. It is meaningless. Beyonce is really foolish to have become like that too. She really does it- but since her background included more dance I guess I can see why. J Lo has done it too. It is boring.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: They have all been doing it and Mylie Cyrus is ridiculous too. It is meaningless. Beyonce is ...

They have all been doing it and Mylie Cyrus is ridiculous too. It is meaningless. Beyonce is really foolish to have become like that too. She really does it- but since her background included more dance I guess I can see why. J Lo has done it too. It is boring.

--hide--

The visuals make it quite clear.

The popular culture is declaring good evil and evil good, and to be part of it, you must be "darkened" in it. Thus the entry into the "temple" which is to "illuminate" is an anti-baptism that dresses you in darkness.

"The light of thy body is thy eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body shall be lightsome. But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be!" [Matt 6:22-23]

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: They have all been doing it and Mylie Cyru...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

The visuals make it quite clear.

The popular culture is declaring good evil and evil good, and to be part of it, you must be "darkened" in it. Thus the entry into the "temple" which is to "illuminate" is an anti-baptism that dresses you in darkness.

"The light of thy body is thy eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body shall be lightsome. But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be!" [Matt 6:22-23]

--hide--

What you are saying makes perfect sense to me. VERY sad!

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Yes, there are. That said, the spiritual aspects of these performances is worris...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Yes, there are.

That said, the spiritual aspects of these performances is worrisome as well. The Madonna (aka, "that signer") performance from the 2012 superbowl was very full of Masonic occultism; the "character" played seems to be the Queen of Night from Mozart's The Magic Flute, widely acknowledged as being a Masonic allegory for "enlightened" absolutism. That is to say, rule by a cognitive elite that are "illuminated" with the false "wisdom" of Freemasonry versus authority in the service of the Church and Her rights.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Everybody's being initiated into the occult (e.g., Cabbala, Talmud, etc.) No need to join a secret society because the occult is everywhere. That's what happens with decade after decade of Bonesmen in high political office. These guys are true occult believers, as opposed to the local blue lodge.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: What you are saying makes perfect sense to me. VERY sad!

--hide--

You ever watch the video of the cremation of care at Bohemian Grove? That place is up in Sonoma County. Talk about weird.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: What you are saying makes perfect se...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

You ever watch the video of the cremation of care at Bohemian Grove? That place is up in Sonoma County. Talk about weird.

--hide--

No, I don't know what this is.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: You ever watch the video of the cremation of care at Bohemian Grove? That place is up ...

--hide--

You're right Sean about the occult being everywhere. Take a look at how popular witches, vampires and zombies are in intertainment. Who would have thought that they would be the dogooders when I was a teenager. And some of these young teens have parents who are just as hooked on watching that type of entertainment.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Everybody's being initiated into the occult (e.g., Cabbala, Talmud, etc.) No need ...

Everybody's being initiated into the occult (e.g., Cabbala, Talmud, etc.) No need to join a secret society because the occult is everywhere. That's what happens with decade after decade of Bonesmen in high political office. These guys are true occult believers, as opposed to the local blue lodge.

--hide--

Well, it's interesting you mention the Blue Lodge since Albert Pike, the Masonic Grand master who Stephen Hand labels "the old goose," termed them as "porticos (porches) of religion" in his book "Dogma & Morals of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry." In other words, it's somewhat nebulous where the Freemasonry the lodge ends and the religion begins.

You're also quite correct that secret societies are no longer needed, since Freemasonry and the occult, particularly the New Age, have been midwifed into mainstream culture through figures like Oprah Winfrey.

Posts 11 - 20 of 30