Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

About halfway through this short video an 11 year old girl asks the democrat controlled Minnesota legislature a question they obviously don't want to answer.

minnesota.cbslocal.com

She is my hero!

Mar 12th 2013 new

Whoops, doesn't work real good.

You will have to search videos on that web page for ...Minn senate panel approves same sex....

You might have to watch a 30 second advert, but its worth it.

Mar 12th 2013 new
Wow! That little girl is my hero too! Amazing how her very obvious question was met with complete, dumbstruck scilence from the ADULTS who SHOULD be acting in her best interest....but of course they cave to political correctness and expediency......so pathetically predictable.....the same scenario in my state.
Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Erin-419365 said: Wow! That little girl is my hero too! Amazing how her very obvious question was met with complete, dumbst...
(Quote) Erin-419365 said: Wow! That little girl is my hero too! Amazing how her very obvious question was met with complete, dumbstruck scilence from the ADULTS who SHOULD be acting in her best interest....but of course they cave to political correctness and expediency......so pathetically predictable.....the same scenario in my state.
--hide--

Yes! We both come from very liberal states. I hope somebody from here knows how to permanently record that video before WCCO realizes how powerful that question was and deletes the video. WCCO is an extremely liberal station.

Stone silence from those pompous fools!!

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: About halfway through this short video an 11 year old girl asks the democrat controlled Minnesota le...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

About halfway through this short video an 11 year old girl asks the democrat controlled Minnesota legislature a question they obviously don't want to answer.

minnesota.cbslocal.com

She is my hero!

--hide--
What a great question! If anyone answered her, I didn't hear it. My guess is they didn't have the guts to answer her.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: What a great question! If anyone answered her, I didn't hear it. My guess is they didn't ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

What a great question! If anyone answered her, I didn't hear it. My guess is they didn't have the guts to answer her.

--hide--

Bingo, Peter. Total silence.

Can that video be put on youtube? I hope so, everyone needs to see it. That 11 year old girl deserves all the recognition she can get.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: About halfway through this short video an 11 year old girl asks the democrat controlled Minnesota le...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

minnesota.cbslocal.com

She is my hero!

--hide--

Tom, I can't find the video. I wonder if you could post it. If not, give a summary of what she said. Marianne

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Tom, I can't find the video. I wonder if you could post it. If not, give a summary...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Tom, I can't find the video. I wonder if you could post it. If not, give a summary of what she said. Marianne

--hide--

Try this link, Marianne.....

minnesota.cbslocal.com

If this doesn't work let me know, this is a must see video, and should be put on youtube.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Try this link, Marianne..... minnesota.cbslocal.com.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Try this link, Marianne.....

minnesota.cbslocal.com

If this doesn't work let me know, this is a must see video, and should be put on youtube.

--hide--

Apparently proving that old adage that a child shall lead them. Apparently the legislators either could not answer or chose to ignore a simple question from a child.

Leaves you wondering who was intelligent, the child asking such a simple yet profound question or the men and women who did not answer her.

Mar 14th 2013 new

Tom, you can register an account with Youtube and upload your video. Then you can share it with others who you know who have social network accounts and that is how videos get passed around.

Posts 1 - 10 of 15