Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Mine Howie Carr,Rush Limbaugh,Mike Savage.Who are yours in your area?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Mine Howie Carr,Rush Limbaugh,Mike Savage.
Who are yours in your area?

--hide--
Richard Dawes from Family Feud.. Sometimes I think he may ave had one too many and always needed chap stick. He got such a charge out of people!
Mar 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Richard Dawes from Family Feud.. Sometimes I think he may ave had one too many and always needed chap stick. He...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Richard Dawes from Family Feud.. Sometimes I think he may ave had one too many and always needed chap stick. He got such a charge out of people!
--hide--
Oops! Maybe I was talking about games how hosts...sorry.
Mar 14th 2013 new

Bill Maher.

The man has the balls to tell the truth about America.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) John-221057 said: Bill Maher. The man has the balls to tell the truth about America.
(Quote) John-221057 said:

Bill Maher.

--hide--

Are there two Bill Mahers in the media now? This certainly doesn't describe the one I'm familiar with, who is better known for not letting fact deter enthusiastic promotion of his own opinions.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Mine Howie Carr,Rush Limbaugh,Mike Savage.Who are yours in your area?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Mine Howie Carr,Rush Limbaugh,Mike Savage.
Who are yours in your area?

--hide--

Hugh Hewitt! He has been SO excited about the new pope. He has been having major clergy on to talk. Robert Barron was on today including many more:) So positive!

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) John-221057 said: Bill Maher. The man has the balls to tell the truth about America.
(Quote) John-221057 said:

Bill Maher.

--hide--

Bill Maher is a moron! Lousy actor on top of it.

Posts 11 - 16 of 16