Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget!

www.danoah.com

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! ...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget!

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Wow... I think anyone who has been previously married can identify with at least some of these.. Great suggestions.

03/15/2013 new

awesome!

03/15/2013 new
(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! http:/...

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Great article whether you have been married/divorced/widowed or never married. Great things to remember!!!!!
03/15/2013 new

I really like these, especially 'dont yell at her'. I remember telling my kids, often, 'If you want to talk to me, come talk to me'. So much better than yelling, and so simple. Good advice for spouses too.

03/15/2013 new
I actually cried! I'm reliving all of this again working on my annulment. I thought there was something wrong with me but now I see that a lt of guys do this too.... Thanks for sharing
03/15/2013 new

Aww Heather! Big hugs! hug...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be Praying

03/16/2013 new

Is there a "LOVE" button on this site?!

03/16/2013 new

awesome

03/16/2013 new
(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! http:/...

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Wow - very good article, for BOTH men and women. Thanks for posting
Posts 1 - 10 of 16