Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Pope Francis

Mar 15th 2013 new

Why was it locked early???

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Why was it locked early???
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

--hide--

You might want to read the comment Nathan posted at the end of the other thread about popes that was also locked early.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Why was it locked early???

--hide--

CM does not want any disparaging or condescending remarks about a man who just started his new job.

If and when the time comes to criticize him "for that job," then it will be appropriate to do so.

They are right. The Pope needs all the support he can get, forever and always.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: You might want to read the comment Nathan posted at the end of the other thre...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

You might want to read the comment Nathan posted at the end of the other thread about popes that was also locked early.

--hide--
I was enjoying the banter, I could almost hear yelling ???

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: I was enjoying the banter, I could almost hear yelling ???

--hide--

Well, I'll tell you that I was definitely not enjoying it - as it was much WORSE than banter (and several of the offending posts have been removed from the thread so you can't even see how bad it was now). I need to start asking St. Michael the Archangel for help if we have another thread like that one!

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Thomas-699657 said: I was enjoying the banter, I could almost he...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Quote:
Thomas-699657 said:

Well, I'll tell you that I was definitely not enjoying it - as it was much WORSE than banter (and several of the offending posts have been removed from the thread so you can't even see how bad it was now). I need to start asking St. Michael the Archangel for help if we have another thread like that one!

--hide--

I saw maybe a tiny bit. But I think I missed it overall. It is true we should not be critical.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: I was enjoying the banter, I could almost hear yelling ???

--hide--
Wow, the other tread was like attack on attack??? You just can't discuss things anymore with out getting labeled or attacked. People have concerns and resolve those concerns by posting and talking about them. You all should chill out and have a discussion. It's like the hair standing up on a cat ??? Calm down all???

Posts 1 - 7 of 7