Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Rush Limbaugh and Pope Francis

Mar 15th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

This is an AWESOME article!! Rush is right on!! clap

Mar 15th 2013 new

Very good.Kudos to Rush.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: www.rushlimbaugh.com.
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said:

www.rushlimbaugh.com

This is an AWESOME article!! Rush is right on!!

--hide--

Thank you for posting this, Jessica. Rush seems to have it right.

Reading this, I was thinking that the media seems to think that the church needs to change to get more
members. The church is actually there, in all her majesty and tradition, to support human nature and
dignity and help all of us find God.

One cannot find God on your own terms, and with your own ideas, that deviate from the path for finding
Him. In other words, we need the Church, the Church does not need us. The media thinks the opposite.

I would like to relate something that some very close friends who are Orthodox Jews told me. They said
that Judaism around the world is shrinking but we don't want people to become Jews. It is not easy to be
a Jew. It is a hard life. This family has the same values that we as Catholics have. No abortion, no
divorce, and they follow the strict Jewish laws on Sabbath. (My friends also happen to be very conservative.)

That makes me think of those who want the church to change. No we want the members of the Church to
be saved.

Mar 15th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

--hide--

Interesting reading, thanks, Jessica.

Mar 15th 2013 new

Thanks for posting this article. Wonderful. Actually, I am hearing a lot of positive feedback about the new Pope from protestant friends.

Mar 15th 2013 new

Ya'll are very welcome! And yes, Marianne, I completely agree with you. When I read about how the liberal media is responding (and shocked) that the Pope actually stands with Church teaching on abortion, contraception, etc. (who knew?!) I couldn't believe it. I know they're out to push their own agenda and destroy the Church, but I was still speechless that they actually hope we'd get women priests and that the Pope would relax his views on abortion and the like to "attract the young people." If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

Mar 15th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

--hide--

I never was a big fan of Rush because often I have seen him spread messages of hate, but he has made up for it when he stood up and defended Pope Francis and I did not see one word of hatred that came from his mouth about His Excellencies foes. clap clap clap Bow clap clap You Go Rush Wolf Whistle clap clap clap

Mar 15th 2013 new

I agree, Elizabeth, Rush is not the best example of a loving conservative, but he certainly got it right this time! clap

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: I agree, Elizabeth, Rush is not the best example of a loving conservative, but he certainly got...

I agree, Elizabeth, Rush is not the best example of a loving conservative, but he certainly got it right this time!

--hide--

As a conservative I pray Pope Francis influences the Catholic conservatives who painfully struggle with the inability to cope with all that is going wrong in the world and within the Church to be more long suffering. Pope Francis is a great example of being an integrity keeper like Job. While much is being brought to light about sex abuse by preist and these preist are being brought to justice, a truly humble soul who has washed and kissed the feet of aids victims and risked his life for many has risen to the top, and that just proves that nice guys do not always finish last. Praying rosary theheart

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: As a conservative I pray Pope Francis influences the Catholic conservatives who pain...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

As a conservative I pray Pope Francis influences the Catholic conservatives who painfully struggle with the inability to cope with all that is going wrong in the world and within the Church to be more long suffering. Pope Francis is a great example of being an integrity keeper like Job. While much is being brought to light about sex abuse by preist and these preist are being brought to justice, a truly humble soul who has washed and kissed the feet of aids victims and risked his life for many has risen to the top, and that just proves that nice guys do not always finish last.

--hide--

Amen to that!! theheart biggrin clap

Posts 1 - 10 of 32