Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Federal Judge Just Ruled ...

Mar 15th 2013 new

.... that ObamaCare can't force Founder of Domino's Pizza to provide contraceptives to his employees...because it would violate his religious beliefs.

Mar 15th 2013 new

BRAVO!

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: .... that ObamaCare can't force Founder of Domino's Pizza to provide contraceptives to his e...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

.... that ObamaCare can't force Founder of Domino's Pizza to provide contraceptives to his employees...because it would violate his religious beliefs.

--hide--

Is this a decision in the case, or just another preliminary injunction?

Mar 15th 2013 new

Praise God! Rock on wooPraying theheart clap Bow Clover lil mikie Ireland shamrock

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: .... that ObamaCare can't force Founder of Domino's Pizza to provide contraceptives to his e...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

--hide--

Catholics can use all the help they can get with protection from Obamacare. Yes, one more victory! Amen. clap clap

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Catholics can use all the help they can get with protection from Obamacare. Yes, one m...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Catholics can use all the help they can get with protection from Obamacare. Yes, one more victory! Amen.

--hide--

answering my own question, it is a preliminary injunction. Good news, but not a victory.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Catholics can use all the help they c...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Marianne-100218 said:

Catholics can use all the help they can get with protection from Obamacare. Yes, one more victory! Amen.

answering my own question, it is a preliminary injunction. Good news, but not a victory.

--hide--

Really? When will we know the final decision? I heard this today as well, and I took it to mean that they're off the hook.

Mar 15th 2013 new

A preliminary injunction is granted early in the case to "maintain the status quo" pending the full litigation.

It could be years before a final "permanent injunction" would ever be issued.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: answering my own question, it is a preliminary injunction. Good news, but not a victory.<...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

--hide--

Now Jerry this is not a victory, but I am praying for one for Dominoes and for Hobby Lobby.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

--hide--
Yes! clap

Posts 1 - 10 of 11