Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Ready, Set, Go!

Mar 15th 2013 new
Most of CMrs are here for dating, looking for a potential future spouse! Whether single, widowed, or divorced, same goal surrounds all! All are looking for success in the future relationship.

What did you learn from your past relationship or marriage? How much your past experience is affecting your present choices? What did you do (emotionally physically and spiritually) to make sure you are Ready for this step? What makes you believe your choice is going to be the best?

If you are well Set, than you are Ready to GO! biggrin
Mar 15th 2013 new

I'm 22 years post divorce.. I want to look forward not backward.

Mar 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I'm 22 years post divorce.. I want to look forward not backward.
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I'm 22 years post divorce.. I want to look forward not backward.

--hide--
Do you ave a couch and how much do you charge per hour? haHaHa! I agree with Donna...all eyes straight ahead!
Mar 15th 2013 new

I agree you just move ahead in life.

Mar 15th 2013 new

Make that move note note highfive cupid

www.youtube.com

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Do you ave a couch and how much do you charge per hour? haHaHa! I agree with Donna...all eyes straight ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Do you ave a couch and how much do you charge per hour? haHaHa! I agree with Donna...all eyes straight ahead!
--hide--

I get a quote of the day in my email..This came a couple of weeks ago.. 'My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.'

I see people lamenting over what they should've done differently 30 years ago and I want to say "Will you just STOP!" It's long past, it's time to look forward"..People who do that stay stuck in their rut..

Mar 15th 2013 new

Just saw this song and thought of this topic.

Come on CM'ERS sing along

www.youtube.com

Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I get a quote of the day in my email..This came a couple of weeks ago.. 'My interest...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I get a quote of the day in my email..This came a couple of weeks ago.. 'My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.'

I see people lamenting over what they should've done differently 30 years ago and I want to say "Will you just STOP!" It's long past, it's time to look forward"..People who do that stay stuck in their rut..

--hide--

Dear Donna,

While i agree with you that our interest should be focused on the future, i believe that looking back doesn't mean living in the past, it is for self inventory. Some people may go farther than the past relationship(s). Sometimes we may need to travel through different stations of our life to be able to solve issues we are struggling with in the present. Those issues, if not addressed, may affect our decisions, choices and relationships in the future. I have seen friends who went back to their childhood to resolve issues that were affecting all their lives. They had to go through this journey and reparent themselves, they invested in this journey certain amount of time and they were able to heal when they were able to forgive people who affected their self growth, to accept what happened and embraced themselves in order to move on with their lives in a healthier way.
Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Do you ave a couch and how much do you charge per hour? haHaHa! I agree with Donna...all eyes straight ahead!
--hide--

Eileen yes i have a couch but for friends to visit laughing laughing laughing
Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Just saw this song and thought of this topic. Come on CM'ERS sing along...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Just saw this song and thought of this topic.

Come on CM'ERS sing along

www.youtube.com

--hide--
OK -- which one of you is singing off-key????? irked irked

Posts 1 - 10 of 17