Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/09/2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Josephine-586127 said: So far so good Patricia. Thanks for suggesting it.
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

[quote]Josephine-586127 said:

So far so good Patricia. Thanks for suggesting it. [/quote

Wonderful, Josephine! This may have been the best "suggestion" of my life - hmmm, perhaps the Holy Spirit was at work!

--hide--

Ya never know. God works in mysterious ways- even via the internet. rose
03/10/2013 new

Let us especially keep the Conclave and the Cardinals in our prayers as we go to Daily Mass this week! Praying

03/10/2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: . Hi, Liz, we will all pray that your special intention and all the intentions of those here...

Hi, Liz, we will all pray that your special intention and all the intentions of those here on CM going to Daily Mass or watching it on EWTN or doing the daily Readings.

--hide--
Thanks Patricia.
03/11/2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Let us especially keep the Conclave and the Cardinals in our prayers as we go to Daily Mass thi...

Let us especially keep the Conclave and the Cardinals in our prayers as we go to Daily Mass this week!

--hide--

Will definitely do that! Thanks Patricia :) theheart

03/14/2013 new

After about 10 days I missed mass today. I had to have lunch with a colleague but it lead to a good discussion about the church. He doesn't go to church anymore but he is Catholic and still believes in God. I told him that I was a convert which intrigued him. Who knows, maybe he will come to mass with me during lunch one of these days? Maybe I'll get some "holy boldness" and ask him.

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: After about 10 days I missed mass today. I had to have lunch with a colleague but it lead to a...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

After about 10 days I missed mass today. I had to have lunch with a colleague but it lead to a good discussion about the church. He doesn't go to church anymore but he is Catholic and still believes in God. I told him that I was a convert which intrigued him. Who knows, maybe he will come to mass with me during lunch one of these days? Maybe I'll get some "holy boldness" and ask him.

--hide--

Well, Claudine, it sounds as if God perhaps had a plan for you yesterday at lunch! And, as Mother Angelica used to say - Don't miss the opportunity! I would encourage you to invite him to join you for Mass - he may be waiting for an invitation!

hug

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: After about 10 days I missed mass today. I had to have lunch with a colleague but it lead to a...

--hide--

That could be part of God's plan for you Claudine. Have courage and invite him to go to mass with you...it could be a start of something good to follow. Good luck and God bless. Praying rosary :heheart:

03/17/2013 new

Thanks for the encouragement ladies--but this is a married man! LOL, so this is not that kind of situation. I'd probably never invite a guy to mass that I was interested in--it would seem too forward.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Thanks for the encouragement ladies--but this is a married man! LOL, so this is not that kind ...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies--but this is a married man! LOL, so this is not that kind of situation. I'd probably never invite a guy to mass that I was interested in--it would seem too forward.

--hide--

Actually Claudine, my encouragement was to bring someone into the Faith of the Catholic Church (I wasn't even thinking of this as a possible date - these days during Lent my focus seems to be on prayer!)

That said, when I meet someone new, I prefer to start the meeting with Mass and then lunch to follow!

03/18/2013 new

Let us keep Pope Francis in our Mass and Prayer intentions as he is officially installed (not quite sure how to word it) as Pope pope tomorrow on the Feast of St. Joseph! theheart Praying rose

Posts 131 - 140 of 150