Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 16th 2013 new

""All of you are women who have chosen life.I, as a..."

Mar 16th 2013 new

In 2006, Cardinal Bergoglio chose a children's hospital in Palermo (Buenos Aires) to celebrate The Holy Thursday Mass of the Lor

"In 2006, Cardinal Bergoglio chose a children's hos..."

Mar 16th 2013 new

Mar 16th 2013 new

a better color photo of the foot washing from 2008, Cathy

Mar 16th 2013 new

Mar 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: I really like this one. Three Popes. Cathy
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

I really like this one. Three Popes. Cathy

--hide--
A priest friend of mine believes the man in the middle in that photo is not Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Francis). He says to note how young Ratzinger and JP II are in the picture, but the man in the middle looks as old as Francis is now.
Mar 16th 2013 new

you could be right...any ideas on the unknown cleric?? cathy

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A priest friend of mine believes the man in the middle in that photo is not Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Fran...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A priest friend of mine believes the man in the middle in that photo is not Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Francis). He says to note how young Ratzinger and JP II are in the picture, but the man in the middle looks as old as Francis is now.
--hide--

I think it is Cardinal Bergoglio. People age at different rates. And, he could have been going through a rough patch in his life (as in when he was exiled out to the hinterlands for trying to reform the Jesuits in Buenos Aires). But, I bet we'll find out soon enough as this photo starts being marketed!

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:
In 2006, Cardinal Bergoglio chose a children's hospital in Palermo (Buenos Aires) to celebrate The Holy Thursday Mass of the Lor

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

--hide--

All the photos you have posted are wonderful, Rosemarie! Thank you!

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: a better color photo of the foot washing from 2008, Cathy
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

--hide--

Cathy, great photos! Thank you!

Posts 21 - 30 of 100