Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

cool Hi alI

I'm still fairly new but would love to meet some CM people in the NYC area. I'm here half the week usually.

Anybody know of anything? Thanks. Peace and blessings

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Hi alI I'm still fairly new but would love to meet some CM people in t...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Hi alI

I'm still fairly new but would love to meet some CM people in the NYC area. I'm here half the week usually.

Anybody know of anything? Thanks. Peace and blessings

--hide--
Hi Susan! Welcome to CM although you're not that new anymore! wink If you plan something we will come! A few of us in the NY area have been wanting to get together again. Two Christmases ago we met in NYC to see the sights and lights. We had a nice time at a pub first. It's a great way to meet a bunch of people with no pressure. Let me know if you have any ideas for activities.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Hi Susan! Welcome to CM although you're not that new anymore! If you plan something we will co...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Hi Susan! Welcome to CM although you're not that new anymore! If you plan something we will come! A few of us in the NY area have been wanting to get together again. Two Christmases ago we met in NYC to see the sights and lights. We had a nice time at a pub first. It's a great way to meet a bunch of people with no pressure. Let me know if you have any ideas for activities.

--hide--

Hi Mary. Not sure I'm in the position to organize or pla n anything right now. And I'm not sure there is a desire.... as you and I seem to be the only responses here! Thanks for your reply. Perhaps we will keep trying. Blessings wave

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Hi Mary. Not sure I'm in the position to organize or pla n anything right now. And I...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Hi Mary. Not sure I'm in the position to organize or pla n anything right now. And I'm not sure there is a desire.... as you and I seem to be the only responses here! Thanks for your reply. Perhaps we will keep trying. Blessings

--hide--

I would love to join a group meeting in NY. Off the top of my head, I would recomment the Catholic Underground, which is adoration sponsored by the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. The music is simply euphoric, for lack of a better word. The event in on every first Saturday at 7:30pm at Our Lady of Good Council Church, on 90th St bet 2nd and 3rd Aves. I know that time might be late for some that have to travel, but think about it just the same. Maybe we can meet before hand for dinner. The next one is on April 6th. I have my Aunts 70th birthday party that day but I would encourage you to go. If you like it, which I know you will, you will want to go back and I can join you then. See the link below for more info.

catholicunderground.net
Posts 1 - 4 of 4