Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: If everyone who viewed this responded, we'd probably have many great ideas

(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

If everyone who viewed this responded, we'd probably have many great ideas

blessings all

--hide--
If everyone would send an emote or brief message to a CM member, we might see more activity on this site.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: If everyone would send an emote or brief message to a CM member, we might see more activity on this...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

If everyone would send an emote or brief message to a CM member, we might see more activity on this site.

--hide--
:wave

So true Ray. I was just doin that now smile

figure I'm gonna get my $ worth laughing

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: If everyone reading this would come and pick just one weed from my yard....and I prepared a meal f...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

If everyone reading this would come and pick just one weed from my yard....and I prepared a meal for everyone instead....

the job would be done so quickly, and then we could have a good time!

(not quite the thing you were looking for here, Susan, but...)

--hide--

Tee Hee. I'm down. Never been to Az. And I love gardening.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Tee Hee. I'm down. Never been to Az. And I love gardening.

Tee Hee. I'm down. Never been to Az. And I love gardening.

--hide--
You'll enjoy Arizona. But....beware of Lina. She'll get you to pick TWO weeds.... wink

Mar 16th 2013 new

If everyone would love their neighbor as they love themselves.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Ok.....idealist that I am..... If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day I...

Ok.....idealist that I am.....

If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day

If everyone smiled at the cashier

If everyone took a half hour nap each day

Ideas? First time doing this...I hope I'm in the right place

--hide--
Great suggestions, Susan- the nap sounds pretty good for an old codger like me! Can't recall who suggested this but when purchasing anything, treat the cashier as if you were in their home.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: If everyone used their turning indicators when operating a vehicle...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

If everyone used their turning indicators when operating a vehicle...

--hide--

I wish I could give you more than one thumbs-up for your response!

Mar 16th 2013 new

If everyone who eats junk food gave it up for a week/a month, and donated that money instead to their parish or to St Vincent de Paul Society....

Mar 16th 2013 new

If everyone would feed one starving poor person a day...

Mar 16th 2013 new

If everyone would feed one starving poor person a day...

www.foodforthepoor.org

Posts 11 - 20 of 67