Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

If I Were the Devil ....

03/15/2013 new

... broadcast by Paul Harvey in April 1965, is on youtube dated March 22, 2012.

youtu.be

It's excellent in describing the World today, and how that affects our "Single Living".

03/15/2013 new

Ooops. The link doesn't appear to be working.

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: ... broadcast by Paul Harvey in April 1965, is on youtube dated March 22, 2012. http://youtu....
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

... broadcast by Paul Harvey in April 1965, is on youtube dated March 22, 2012.

youtu.be.

It's excellent in describing the World today, and how that affects our "Single Living".

--hide--

I would be careful with Paul harvey though, this broadcast is ok. But several of his other ones, especially the letter to God, are ripe with error

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Ooops. The link doesn't appear to be working.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Ooops. The link doesn't appear to be working.

--hide--

Fixed

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Fixed
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Fixed

--hide--

Thank you Jerry. I hope people listen.

03/16/2013 new

Has anyone looked at the video, and if so, no comments how it relates to March 2013?

03/16/2013 new

I agree...it describes our world quite accurately. As a result, it's much harder to be a devout Catholic, especially when you're single. I'm a single mother, so I feel dating is even more challenging for me while I live out my Catholic faith. I was dating someone and we had to break up because he didn't believe in chastity. I was telling my friends about it, and most of them agree that I was asking too much in asking for a chaste dating relationship. Chastity is unfathomable to most people I know, and I think that's sad.

03/16/2013 new

(Quote) Amy-951411 said:... I was dating someone and we had to break up because he didn't believe in chastity. I was telling my...
(Quote) Amy-951411 said:... I was dating someone and we had to break up because he didn't believe in chastity. I was telling my friends about it, and most of them agree that I was asking too much in asking for a chaste dating relationship. Chastity is unfathomable to most people I know, and I think that's sad.

--hide--

Keep seeking those who believe in chaste relationships. Also, check Dr. Benjamin Carson's recent speech to CPAC including morality.

As for the unfathomable chastity people, wonder how many unchaste relationships makes them conclude it doesn't work, if they seek commitment in a God-centered relationship. If they don't seek that, they might be like the Devil who seeks "Thee".

03/16/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Has anyone looked at the video, and if so, no comments how it relates to March 2013?
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Has anyone looked at the video, and if so, no comments how it relates to March 2013?

--hide--

Within the context of your question, what distinguishes March 2013 from February 2013, March 2012, or any other month between 1965 and now?

03/16/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Within the context of your question, what distinguishes March 2013 from February 2013, March 2012,...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Within the context of your question, what distinguishes March 2013 from February 2013, March 2012, or any other month between 1965 and now?

--hide--

As Society's values continue to get worse = the "slippery slope" mentioned in CM Posts.

Posts 1 - 10 of 11