Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

At Hamburg Rafferty's, Friday, March 22, 2013, 6:30pm.

Sweet Sixteen to watch March Madness.

Attending 4 M & 1 W ...

Vernon Pete, Jerry, Bob, and Tammy.

03/05/2013 new

Bob:

I would like to attend this event. I am a big fan of my grandson's basketball games. I need directions and a name of a inexpensive place to stay near-by so I won't spend most of the day on the road.
PS: I finally found the rules!
Blessings,
Diane B.

03/05/2013 new

(Quote) Diane-925819 said: Bob:I would like to attend this event. I am a big fan of my grandson's basketball gam...
(Quote) Diane-925819 said:

Bob:

I would like to attend this event. I am a big fan of my grandson's basketball games. I need directions and a name of a inexpensive place to stay near-by so I won't spend most of the day on the road.
PS: I finally found the rules!
Blessings,
Diane B.

--hide--

Diane - For hotels, do a Google search for "Hamburg hotels Lexington KY". Hamburg is Exit 108 on I-75 South. There's a Super 8, which used to be a Shoney's Inn, at either Exit 125 or Exit 126 on I-75 near Georgetown, KY. That's probably more inexpensive than the 3 or 4 hotels at Hamburg.

Rafferty's - take I-75 South to Exit 108. After getting on the Exit, get in the far right lane of Man o' War Blvd. Take the first right (Sir Barton) by the 1st stoplight (be very careful as this is a bad merging intersection). As soon as you can, get in the far left lane of Sir Barton to turn left at the 1st stoplight on Sir Barton - you'll see Rafferty's across the intersection. After turning left (there's a Meijer gas station to your left), get in the far right lane and go a very short distance before turning right. Then look for a parking space. I always go a little further before turning in near Rafferty's, as there's more parking.

03/05/2013 new

Attending 4 M & 2 W ...

Vernon Pete, Jerry, Bob, Diane (new), & Tammy.

03/12/2013 new

Attending 4 M & 3 W ...

Vernon Pete, Jerry, Bob, Diane (new), Cheri (new), & Tammy.

03/14/2013 new

wave Hi Bob,

I won't be able to make this event. I am leaving for Texas on the 23rd to visit my sister and her husband. Last Sunday was his last night to preach and they are going to "roast" him that weekend. AND, I gave up TV for lent eyepopping Oh well, not near that sacrifice of Jesus for me! Ya'll have fun!

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Hi Bob,I won't be able to make this event. I am leaving for Texas on the 23rd to...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Hi Bob,

I won't be able to make this event. I am leaving for Texas on the 23rd to visit my sister and her husband. Last Sunday was his last night to preach and they are going to "roast" him that weekend. AND, I gave up TV for lent Oh well, not near that sacrifice of Jesus for me! Ya'll have fun!

--hide--

We'll miss you at the Dinner.

I have to miss Person of Interest tonite at 9pm (maybe 27 will show it at 2am?). If not, will try to watch it on the Internet.

03/16/2013 new

Attending 4 M & 3 W ...

Vernon Pete, Jerry, Bob, Diane (new), Cheri (new), & Tammy

Add 5 "Maybes" ....

03/17/2013 new

Put me on the list for attending. Diane B.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Diane-925819 said: Put me on the list for attending. Diane B.
(Quote) Diane-925819 said:

Put me on the list for attending. Diane B.

--hide--

Added your name 12 days ago.

Posts 1 - 10 of 15