Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: www.rushlimbaugh.com.
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said:

www.rushlimbaugh.com

This is an AWESOME article!! Rush is right on!!

--hide--
Excellent article with one small exception: "These people don't even believe in evolution..." Rush is misinformed there. The Catholic Church is neither in synch with Christian fundamentalism nor atheism:

www.americancatholic.org

Mar 16th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

--hide--

Jessica-- WHAT a great article! It give me GREAT HOPE about many persons all over the world and the possibility that GOD can save so many many more souls! theheart heartbeat clap

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Jessica-951024 said: www.rushlimbaugh.com.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Jessica-951024 said:

www.rushlimbaugh.com

Excellent article with one small exception: "These people don't even believe in evolution..." Rush is misinformed there. The Catholic Church is neither in synch with Christian fundamentalism nor atheism:

www.americancatholic.org

--hide--

TRUE- Yes.

Mar 16th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

--hide--

Think about it. Rush is ripe for conversion to the Church. He understands the Church better than the majority of Catholics do.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Think about it. Rush is ripe for conversion to the Church. He understands the Church bett...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Think about it. Rush is ripe for conversion to the Church. He understands the Church better than the majority of Catholics do.

--hide--

It also helps him plant the seeds to create a new fan base after he took a drubbing on the Sandra Fluke issue last year and basically went into hiding as a many of his sponsors jettisoned him.

Mar 16th 2013 new

Interesting article... clap Hope we find more views like that in the media. rosary Praying theheart

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Think about it. Rush is ripe for conversion to the Church. He understands the Church bett...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

--hide--

Interesting point, Paul.. And for what it's worth, when I remember I pray for Glenn Beck to come back to the Church.

Mar 16th 2013 new

www.rushlimbaugh.com

--hide--

Jessica, this was an awesome article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Rush's analysis really blew me away. Wouldn't it be sweet if he came into the Catholic Church. He already has a better understanding of the faith than most Catholics.

Mar 16th 2013 new

Great article! I'm not the greatest Rush fan, but this is one of the most concise, logical, and well said statements of religion and politics, conservative and liberal/progressive ideas that I've ever seen! Rush is exactly right here.

(You are correct Peter in your observation about evolution. It's only when evolution is used as a secular replacement for God that is it wrong (or wrongly used). There may be some holes still scientifically, but it just may be correct, if taken as a whole in God's creation plan.)

Mar 17th 2013 new

Y'all are very welcome! Rush definitely has a better understanding of our religion than most Catholics do (sad, isn't it?) I'm not usually a huge fan of his either, but he certainly hit the nail on the head this time! Maybe he has a conversion in his future! wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 32