Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend, I came to Atlanta for a swing dancing event, only attended one night (tonight), and left early. I usually get very excited for these events. However, I couldn't wait to get back to my room and call it an evening (after checking in here on CM). I could use some quick prayers and encouragement, please. Thanks for your responses.

03/17/2013 new

Praying hug Carl, we all get in 'that place' now and then. Sometimes you just have to give in to it for a while to figure out where you really SHOULD be at any given moment. I try to think of it as maybe God is trying to get my attention about something and I need to get to a quiet place so I can listen.

Grab your rosary and meditate for a while, then get on with whatever is coming next in your life. I heard the azaleas are blooming now in Atlanta - maybe tomorrow (weather permitting) you can take a walk among them, just breathe in their beauty and get a new perspective. Peace and God's blessings.rose

03/17/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

03/17/2013 new

Praying

03/17/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May God strengthen you and bring you peace.Amen

03/17/2013 new

Will remember your intention at Mass this morning. Praying

03/17/2013 new

St Patrick, Pray for us

03/17/2013 new

Praying

03/17/2013 new

HI Carl, I feel ya! Trying to snap out of my own funk and think I will borrow all the encouragement/advice from your well wishers as well as of course become one myself just for you on this St. Patrick's day!

03/17/2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 21