Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/16/2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Ok.....idealist that I am..... If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Ok.....idealist that I am.....

If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day

If everyone smiled at the cashier

If everyone took a half hour nap each day

Ideas? First time doing this...I hope I'm in the right place

--hide--

Great start Susan.

If everyone experienced conversion.

If everyone were practicing Catholics.
03/16/2013 new

stir the pot! Its getting cold!

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: You'll enjoy Arizona. But....beware of Lina. She'll get you to pick TWO weeds....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

You'll enjoy Arizona. But....beware of Lina. She'll get you to pick TWO weeds....

--hide--
That's how it all starts Ray, first they want 1 weed then 2 weeds the fever rises and then it's 6 weeds and before you know it there are NO weeds. It's a plot against weeds, weed-discrimination! Kermit the Frog summed it up in one song, a song I might add that every weed knows the lyrics of, "It's not Easy Being Green!" Oh what a wretched world we live in! Excuse me It's time for my medication................. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Seriously though, imagine if everyone on the Earth lived and loved Christ's teachings. That's all it would take to transform the world in an instant! Mankind must find the will not to kill. Praying heart pope Go Pope Francis! clap rosary theheart thumbsup

03/16/2013 new

If everyone would just seek the beautiful and good behind the ugly and mean.

03/16/2013 new

If everyone would visit the elderly.....

If everyone would "pay it forward"

03/16/2013 new

First I would like to say that this "if everyone..." idea was enough to make me smile.

If everyone would e-mail these ideas on...

If everyone would offer their woes up to God, the world would feel much lighter!

03/16/2013 new

If everyone recycled all the stuff that could be recycled, we'd have a lot less stuff going into landfills ...

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: If everyone recycled all the stuff that could be recycled, we'd have a lot less stuff going ...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

If everyone recycled all the stuff that could be recycled, we'd have a lot less stuff going into landfills ...

--hide--

True Richard. we've made some good starts tho.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Ok.....idealist that I am..... If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day <...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Ok.....idealist that I am.....

If everyone picked up a piece of garbage every day

If everyone smiled at the cashier

If everyone took a half hour nap each day

Ideas? First time doing this...I hope I'm in the right place

--hide--

If Everyone Complimented a stranger or one person, on just one thing, everyday. biggrin Praying

03/17/2013 new

If everyone even looked people in the eye... I've noticed it more in the last two weeks but very few people actually look at and recognize anyone else being.

03/17/2013 new

If everyone:

Would do unto others.......

If everyone would get off their phones and electronic devices for 1/2 hour. No one notices anyone anymore...

If everyone would say : "Good morning Jesus!"

Posts 21 - 30 of 67