Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for cousins wife

Mar 17th 2013 new

Please include my cousins wife in your prayers. She has a very agressive cancer that had spread through much of her body. She has been doing better as of late and we attest much to the prayers of the family. I know that with the addition of all the prayer warriors she can win this battle and send her cancer into remission. Thank you all. Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary theheart theheart theheart

Mar 17th 2013 new

St. Perigrine pray for us. Praying rosary theheart

Mar 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 17th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 17th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 17th 2013 new

rosary theheart rosary

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: Please include my cousins wife in your prayers. She has a very agressive cancer that had spread t...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Please include my cousins wife in your prayers. She has a very agressive cancer that had spread through much of her body. She has been doing better as of late and we attest much to the prayers of the family. I know that with the addition of all the prayer warriors she can win this battle and send her cancer into remission. Thank you all.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 18th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: Please include my cousins wife in your prayers. She has a very agressive cancer that had spread t...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Please include my cousins wife in your prayers. She has a very agressive cancer that had spread through much of her body. She has been doing better as of late and we attest much to the prayers of the family. I know that with the addition of all the prayer warriors she can win this battle and send her cancer into remission. Thank you all.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart Our Lord Jesus Christ who is the best doctor/healer of all will take good care of her. theheart rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 22