Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

standing over America.

Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this debt? Or, are we a dead man walking?

click on picture to make it larger.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: standing over America.Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

standing over America.

Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this debt? Or, are we a dead man walking?

--hide--

Combine the National Debt with the morality being pushed by Congress and the rest of the liberals, and then you're
talking double dose of Dead Man Walking.

03/17/2013 new

Don't forget about the Reagan and GW Bush tax cuts.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: standing over America.Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

standing over America.

--hide--

Well, wait until you see what happened in Cyrus, where the EU ordered their government to pay off their banks by robbing the entire population to the tune of 6.5 to 9.95% of their deposits.

www.linkedin.com

There are our coming attractions, especially when you have a political class that considers the Bill of Rights a dead letter.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Well, wait until you see what happened in Cyrus, where the EU ordered their government ...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Well, wait until you see what happened in Cyrus, where the EU ordered their government to pay off their banks by robbing the entire population to the tune of 6.5 to 9.95% of their deposits.

www.linkedin.com

There are our coming attractions, especially when you have a political class that considers the Bill of Rights a dead letter.

--hide--

Hmmm...if the feds start buying lots of bullets and light armoured vehicles I will really get worried. Oh wait.........

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Hmmm...if the feds start buying lots of bullets and light armoured vehicles I will reall...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Hmmm...if the feds start buying lots of bullets and light armoured vehicles I will really get worried. Oh wait.........

--hide--

Oy vey! - it's the budget problems and the PC legislation that is going to get us. Not a bunch of bullets or a handful of vehicles.

The Cyprus thing is far more scary to me than a few MRAPs scattered around the nation.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Well, wait until you see what happened in Cyrus, where the EU ordered their government ...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

www.linkedin.com

--hide--

I think it might have a positive effect in the long run on governing Cyprus. You see, if the average person has to
bail out all the crap that a lax Government accumulates, they may now take an active part in reversing those
harmful policies. Let's hope it works.

This is going to show that the EU may not have been a very sound idea in the first place.

Other than that, I sure hope Mr. Obama doesn't get any ideas.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I think it might have a positive effect in the long run on governing Cyprus. You see, ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I think it might have a positive effect in the long run on governing Cyprus. You see, if the average person has to
bail out all the crap that a lax Government accumulates, they may now take an active part in reversing those

This is going to show that the EU may not have been a very sound idea in the first place.

--hide--

Maybe Obama will start seizing pension funds or force them to buy more and more treasurys. Turns out being ruled by a band of pirates for decades doesn't lead to economic success.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I think it might have a positive effect in the long run on governing Cyprus. You see, ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

--hide--

It seems to me that the Maastricht treaty/EMU is the Anglo-American empire's scheme of subverting any European threat to the empire's dominance over world financial and monetary power. I think we're seeing that with the rise (and fall?) of China as well. The Anglo-American boys knew decades in advance what would happen in the future, so they planned ahead by subverting possible rivals to their power.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: (Quote) Tom-54311 said: Hmmm...if the feds start buying lots of...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

Quote:
Tom-54311 said:

Oy vey! - it's the budget problems and the PC legislation that is going to get us. Not a bunch of bullets or a handful of vehicles.

The Cyprus thing is far more scary to me than a few MRAPs scattered around the nation.

--hide--
The bullets and vehicles are there for what comes after all the money is gone;.....and it won't be pretty.

Posts 1 - 10 of 91