Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati.

Doors open at 7:30pm. Dancing from 8pm - midnite. Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project 60s and 70s music.

$15 admission includes 2 drink tickets (beer/ wine), appetizers, soda, veggies, chips, meatballs, cookies, brownies, .....

They sold 160 tickets to their Dance on Saturday, March 9th. Looks like Meet-and-Greet time.

03/14/2013 new

How do you buy tickets?

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: How do you buy tickets?
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

How do you buy tickets?

--hide--

At the door.

03/17/2013 new

I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and where do we send the money?

03/17/2013 new

Sorry! I should have scrolled down the list.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Diane-925819 said: I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and ...
(Quote) Diane-925819 said:

I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and where do we send the money?

--hide--

No advance sales. Just $15 at the door. The ticket guy, at the end of the dance on March 9th, told me they sold 160 tickets.

03/23/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati. Doors open...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati.

Doors open at 7:30pm. Dancing from 8pm - midnite. Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project 60s and 70s music.

$15 admission includes 2 drink tickets (beer/ wine), appetizers, soda, veggies, chips, meatballs, cookies, brownies, .....

They sold 160 tickets to their Dance on Saturday, March 9th. Looks like Meet-and-Greet time.

--hide--

Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan to be in that van ... Laurel, Sheri, Ron, and Bob w/ 4 other Maybes now. Anyone wantng to "for sure" be in the van, please let me know as we fill the van.

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan to be in that van ... Laurel, Sheri, Ron, and Bob w/ 4 other Maybes now. Anyone wantng to "for sure" be in the van, please let me know as we fill the van.

--hide--

Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that.

Others not from Central Kentucky, and near Cincy ... get in gear and attend this Dance.

04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that. Others...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that.

Others not from Central Kentucky, and near Cincy ... get in gear and attend this Dance.

--hide--

6 or 7 of us from Central KY are SUVing to the Dance. The Cincy meetup.com website has 35 of their Members listed as attending. Multiply the 35 by 4 (an excellent guesstimate) and there should be a minimum of 140 at the Dance.

04/10/2013 new

Sorry I will miss this Bob. I hope to make the next one. Have a great time!

Posts 1 - 10 of 11