Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 18th 2013 new

"Prayer of St. Francis" was one of the hymns at Mass this morning.... Perhaps the most appropriate hymn for this Sunday. Also, most everyone knows the words and can hit the notes. It was very nice.

Ed

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: "Prayer of St. Francis" was one of the hymns at Mass this morning.... Perhaps the most appr...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

"Prayer of St. Francis" was one of the hymns at Mass this morning.... Perhaps the most appropriate hymn for this Sunday. Also, most everyone knows the words and can hit the notes. It was very nice.

Ed

--hide--

Ed, you might want to look at the thread I started today in the Entertainment Room titled Songs in honor of Pope Francis. There are youtube links to some great musical versions of the Prayer to St. Francis!

Mar 18th 2013 new

Thanks Patricia. I'll check it out.

And by the way.... I agree with your thoughts about all the negative comments on the recent Pope Francis threads. I just made a long comment about it on the current "The Next Pope & the Latin Mass" thread.

Ed

Posts 51 - 53 of 53