Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Just saw this song and thought of this topic. Come on CM'ERS sing along <...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Just saw this song and thought of this topic.

Come on CM'ERS sing along

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Nice songs Sherrill-anne biggrin
Mar 17th 2013 new

My marriage taught me that I am capable of loving more than I would have predicted.

Subsequent disappointing relationships taught me that I am capable of loving that way again.

Mar 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Eileen yes i have a couch but for friends to visit
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Eileen yes i have a couch but for friends to visit
--hide--
Therese, sometimes I use mine as an armchair psychologist for friends! HaHaHa!
Mar 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: My marriage taught me that I am capable of loving more than I would have predicted.Subsequent disappoin...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

My marriage taught me that I am capable of loving more than I would have predicted.

Subsequent disappointing relationships taught me that I am capable of loving that way again.

--hide--

Marge what you said is awesome, and very wise, it shows a wonderful heart of yours, a heart full of LOVE, full of Life and full of GOD For God is the symbol of love and life:). It is really important, despite all the struggles, pain, and hurts, that we continue to have perseverance to start over and love like if it was the first time with all the hope and all the faith. biggrin heart

TKC rose

Therese
Mar 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Therese, sometimes I use mine as an armchair psychologist for friends! HaHaHa!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Therese, sometimes I use mine as an armchair psychologist for friends! HaHaHa!
--hide--

biggrin Sometimes all what a friend needs is a hand to hold and/or an ear to listen heart
Mar 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Sometimes all what a friend needs is a hand to hold and/or an ear to listen
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Sometimes all what a friend needs is a hand to hold and/or an ear to listen
--hide--
How true! And can you please have a cup of tea ready or glass of wine depending on the conversation? You would be my kind of friend!
Mar 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: How true! And can you please have a cup of tea ready or glass of wine depending on the conversation? You would b...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: How true! And can you please have a cup of tea ready or glass of wine depending on the conversation? You would be my kind of friend!
--hide--

I can assure you i have a good ear, a warm hand, and big heart. A glass half full is living room to add some vodca no matter what. heart theheart

TKC rose

Therese
Posts 11 - 17 of 17