Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

03/18/2013 new

Thanks!

03/18/2013 new

Thank you. Great article that is very helpful.

03/22/2013 new

Great article, but where are all the CM men? Why are they not "liking" this article?

03/23/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: Aww Heather! Big hugs! ...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

Aww Heather! Big hugs! ...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be

--hide--

Thank you! No one ever said doing the right thing would be easy, that's for sure!!!

03/24/2013 new

Heather - God bless your annulment process. Waiting is difficult, but healing yourself while you wait is a precious gift you give to yourself. Praying

03/27/2013 new

I thought that this article was awesome, I have been think about the same things, did I have a successful marriage? But wouldn't it be nice to never know anyone that is divorced?

Posts 11 - 16 of 16