Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Due to some unexpected difficult circumstances this past weekend, I had to move out of where I was living at a moment's notice and move in temporarily with an older relative. I will have to move back in with my parents as soon as they are finished with the small-scale "renovations" they are making to the house. This means that, at 27, I will be back in my childhood home. I love my family very, very much and I am extremely grateful that I have them, but at the same time there is a great deal of dysfunction there and it will most likely be a great emotional and psychological trial for me.

So, I ask that you please pray for me. Not to be rude, but I am not asking for (nor do I need) advice or a lecture. I am fully aware of how blessed I am to have a roof over my head, since I know many do not, but it will still be a very painful transition for me and I ask for your prayers.

I am also asking for prayers for my family and my relatives. I know that my living with them is a burden and that I am not always an easy person to live with. I pray that I become a better person and that God gives them the strength and patience to put up with me.

Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying

No lecture here. I had to move into my childhood home temporarily after "Sandy" wrecked my neighborhood. My senior pop was a big help to me but I didn't feel that great upsetting his routine. There are times when you can clash and just miss living on your own..I understand.

Mar 18th 2013 new

I truly appreciate your empathy and prayers! God bless and I hope your Sandy renovations went well - I am at the Jersey shore so I know all too well what happened.

Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Moire-630682 said: I truly appreciate your empathy and prayers! God bless and I hope your Sandy renovations went well - I am at th...
(Quote) Moire-630682 said:

I truly appreciate your empathy and prayers! God bless and I hope your Sandy renovations went well - I am at the Jersey shore so I know all too well what happened.

--hide--
Praying you get back on your feet...
Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Moire-630682 said: Due to some unexpected difficult circumstances this past weekend, I had to move out of where I wa...
(Quote) Moire-630682 said:

Due to some unexpected difficult circumstances this past weekend, I had to move out of where I was living at a moment's notice and move in temporarily with an older relative. I will have to move back in with my parents as soon as they are finished with the small-scale "renovations" they are making to the house. This means that, at 27, I will be back in my childhood home. I love my family very, very much and I am extremely grateful that I have them, but at the same time there is a great deal of dysfunction there and it will most likely be a great emotional and psychological trial for me.

So, I ask that you please pray for me. Not to be rude, but I am not asking for (nor do I need) advice or a lecture. I am fully aware of how blessed I am to have a roof over my head, since I know many do not, but it will still be a very painful transition for me and I ask for your prayers.

I am also asking for prayers for my family and my relatives. I know that my living with them is a burden and that I am not always an easy person to live with. I pray that I become a better person and that God gives them the strength and patience to put up with me.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying : theheart No Lectures from me (Just) Good Luck!

Mar 18th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 18th 2013 new

PrayingFor you and your family.

Mar 18th 2013 new

Hi Moirehug May the Love of God by His Holy Spirit-touch your heart and each family member -May there be unity with each -- Glory be to the Father Son and Holy Spirittheheartrosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 20