Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: See, now that is a good title for a thread. I think mostly people are ignorant. Really, how many...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

See, now that is a good title for a thread. I think mostly people are ignorant. Really, how many people even realize that the Obamas spent 7 million on a trip to Hawaii over Christmas? Not many, I bet. I didn't find out until recently. I think most people aren't aware of the number of expensive trips this family has taken.

--hide--

I was aware of this nonsense. The thing that irritated me before the election was people were bashing Romney for being rich, and my response was: And Obama's poor??? Well I guess he is living in government housing. He's a hypocrite but then again most politicians are.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: See, now that is a good title for a thread. I thi...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

See, now that is a good title for a thread. I think mostly people are ignorant. Really, how many people even realize that the Obamas spent 7 million on a trip to Hawaii over Christmas? Not many, I bet. I didn't find out until recently. I think most people aren't aware of the number of expensive trips this family has taken.

I was aware of this nonsense. The thing that irritated me before the election was people were bashing Romney for being rich, and my response was: And Obama's poor??? Well I guess he is living in government housing. He's a hypocrite but then again most politicians are.

--hide--
...and what is really sad about that is Romney made his own money with good business sense; however, Obama got rich off of govt and lawyer jobs....off of the poor people in other words.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: I was aware of this nonsense. The thing that irritated me before the election was peopl...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

--hide--

Don't forget, Obummer is wealthy. Not as rich as Romney but wealthier that 90%+ of Americans.. And I am not talking about that salary he really isn't qualified to earn. I am talking about his net worth. Its not even so much that he spends our money living the high life. Its that he refuses to spend much of his wealth to live that high life. His children go to a Private school to ensure a good education in safety, while he insists that poorer people not be given vouchers so they can get their children into better, safer schools.

Hypocrite, does not even begin to describe this man.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ...and what is really sad about that is Romney made his own money with good business sense; howe...

...and what is really sad about that is Romney made his own money with good business sense; however, Obama got rich off of govt and lawyer jobs....off of the poor people in other words.

--hide--

He amassed some of it selling some books. Because he was a politician in Illinois, his wife got high paying jobs in Ill. law firms.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: He amassed some of it selling some books. Because he was a politician in Illinois, his wi...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

He amassed some of it selling some books. Because he was a politician in Illinois, his wife got high paying jobs in Ill. law firms.

--hide--

As long as we have gotten off Chrisite....Obama made money from the destruction of the housing market. It's very hard to find the proof on the internet anymore of him being on the committees but here is a site that explains some of it. iusbvision.wordpress.com

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: In all these disasters it is the people that come through, NOT the government. So we are alway...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

In all these disasters it is the people that come through, NOT the government. So we are always doing double...paying the government to mismanage our funds and line their own pockets and giving straight to the cause and fixing the problems ourselves.

--hide--

You are absolutely correct, Laura. We pay our taxes, and then still have to help out financially in the disasters.

I really hope the people effected by Hurricane Sandy get help soon. I think if the money starts to flow in from the
Government, then things will start happening. Jobs will be created, supplies will be sold, and people will have to
redecorate their places again. All good for the economy.

Our Government should first and foremost help Americans. They have their nerve if they refuse to help
Americans. They would be hypocrites otherwise.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Hi MarianneI second that emotion!
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Hi Marianne

I second that emotion!

--hide--

Thank you, Elizabeth, and Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday! wave hug

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ...and what is really sad about that is Romney made his own money with good business sense; howe...

--hide--

Obama also got into law school and had many other advantages because he was black, since schools had to
take in certain percentages of minorities. He said that himself many times.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Don't forget, Obummer is wealthy. Not as rich as Romney but wealthier that 90%+ of Am...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Don't forget, Obummer is wealthy. Not as rich as Romney but wealthier that 90%+ of Americans.. And I am not talking about that salary he really isn't qualified to earn. I am talking about his net worth. Its not even so much that he spends our money living the high life. Its that he refuses to spend much of his wealth to live that high life. His children go to a Private school to ensure a good education in safety, while he insists that poorer people not be given vouchers so they can get their children into better, safer schools.

Hypocrite, does not even begin to describe this man.

--hide--

I feel his actions reflect those of a Communist Czar. He is way too impressed with himself also. As though he was responsible
for his success. He is a puppet.

03/19/2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Is it just because he thanked President Obama for coming to NJ after Hurricane Sandy?
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Is it just because he thanked President Obama for coming to NJ after Hurricane Sandy?

--hide--

They fear him....he reminds me of TR
Posts 41 - 50 of 62