Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend, I came to Atlanta for a swing dancing event, only attended one night (tonight), and left early. I usually get very excited for these events. However, I couldn't wait to get back to my room and call it an evening (after checking in here on CM). I could use some quick prayers and encouragement, please. Thanks for your responses.

--hide--

Praying Praying

Mar 17th 2013 new

St. Patrick pray fro us. Praying rosary theheart

Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend, I came to A...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend, I came to Atlanta for a swing dancing event, only attended one night (tonight), and left early. I usually get very excited for these events. However, I couldn't wait to get back to my room and call it an evening (after checking in here on CM). I could use some quick prayers and encouragement, please. Thanks for your responses.

--hide--
Just a quick sentence or two. Carl, you have been pushing yourself professionally and personally lately and I think you need time to enjoy nature, the sun and the stars. Look to all that is beautiful around you and have a cup of tea! Eileen
Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: For the past two days or so, I've been in a melancholy state, for no clear reason. This weekend...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying

Mar 17th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 17th 2013 new

Carl,
Never forget you belong to Him. Let Him comfort you. Also another thing. During Lent is a great time to comfort Him. He suffered so much for us and

to walk with him and serve and comfort Him during these 40 days when He was alone, does alot to comfort us. Just food for thought.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying Pray, pray, pray deeply then go and look at yourself in the mirror, think positive and do self affirmation, ( i.e. I love God and God love me so much, he don't want me to be melancholic, he want me to be happy, I want to be happy...I am well, I am well with my soul.) Then close your eyes and do visualization...visualize yourself talking to our Lord Jesus and Mother Mary and feel their warmth and love. You can also visualize yourself surrounded by happy people (your love ones, friends, co-workers). Praying Praying Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

Darlin', you know what to do. Just pick up the phone. (No fair reversing the charges, though. wide eyed )
Who luvs ya, baby! hug

Mar 19th 2013 new

Hello Carl. Yes, of course, I will pray for you. Usually when I get the way you described you are feeling, it tells me that I need to look after myself a bit more. So I do something enjoyable and relazing like read a good book, drink a warm cup of cocoa, exercise, meditate, read scriptures, pray, take a warm bath or shower, go for a walk, write, paint, watch a movie or bury myself under a mountain of quilts. Blessings. Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 21