Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt? Love to hear your thoughts. Jeannie

Mar 19th 2013 new

I dont have TV, so maybe that is why I dont know what these are....?

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt?...
(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said:

What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt? Love to hear your thoughts. Jeannie

--hide--

Why does this bother you so much?

Mar 19th 2013 new

Who is posting blogs about the Kardashians? I haven't seen any.. If they are being posted by individual members you really need to let it go and just not read those..

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Who is posting blogs about the Kardashians? I haven't seen any.. If they are being posted by i...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Who is posting blogs about the Kardashians? I haven't seen any.. If they are being posted by individual members you really need to let it go and just not read those..

--hide--

She's referring to the blog articles that come out once a week or so. I agree with her; I'm tired of hearing about the Kardashian's and the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I feel like since this is a Catholic dating website that, hopefully, most of the people on this website are highly unlike the Kardashians' and those on shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette in that we have higher standards for dating in our lives and don't sleep around with every person that comes along.

Mar 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt? Love to he...

--hide--
Agreed. I posted my comments about the "reality" show The Bachelor on the blog entry. Now there are two bloggers who cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality.
Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: She's referring to the blog articles that come out once a week or so. I ...
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said:

She's referring to the blog articles that come out once a week or so. I agree with her; I'm tired of hearing about the Kardashian's and the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I feel like since this is a Catholic dating website that, hopefully, most of the people on this website are highly unlike the Kardashians' and those on shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette in that we have higher standards for dating in our lives and don't sleep around with every person that comes along.

--hide--

So are you saying that there are multiple CM blogs mentioning the Kardashians? Or that the blogs support the Kardashian lifestyle? There is a very easy remedy. ask the writers.. The blog writers are independent member writers. I would ask them what their point is in talking about reality TV..

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: So are you saying that there are multiple CM blogs mentioning the Kardashians? Or tha...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

So are you saying that there are multiple CM blogs mentioning the Kardashians? Or that the blogs support the Kardashian lifestyle? There is a very easy remedy. ask the writers.. The blog writers are independent member writers. I would ask them what their point is in talking about reality TV..

--hide--

I've seen that people do, in fact, post their dislike and mention the same thing that I am tonight, but some time goes by and again, I can't believe my eyes, that I'm seeing something posted about it again in a created blog. I think this is the fourth time I've seen a blog that includes these shows.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-872788 said: Agreed. I posted my comments about the "reality" show The Bachelor on the blog entry. Now th...
(Quote) Patrick-872788 said: Agreed. I posted my comments about the "reality" show The Bachelor on the blog entry. Now there are two bloggers who cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality.
--hide--

I didn't watch a single episode of the just finished season of The Bachelor. But what I know of it, he refused the chance to sleep with women on the show because he is committed to chastity and waiting til marriage.. Is there a problem with that?

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: I've seen that people do, in fact, post their dislike and mention the same thin...

I've seen that people do, in fact, post their dislike and mention the same thing that I am tonight, but some time goes by and again, I can't believe my eyes, that I'm seeing something posted about it again in a created blog. I think this is the fourth time I've seen a blog that includes these shows.

--hide--

Like I said.. The writers are independent members.. I know their blogs are approved by Admin, but it seems to me that they would not be condoning the Kardashian's lifestyle.. We also need to keep in mind that in our generation we didn't see those kind of programs on TV, but those shows are very popular with many people.. I am a member of a Catholic women's group on FB and there is almost always a thread about The Bachelor every week.

Posts 1 - 10 of 109