Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My friend my friend

Mar 19th 2013 new
I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying childhood friend tonight. Cancer is killing him and he has begun receiving hospice services (at the ripe age of 35).

He is a fighter but his physical battle is coming to an end. Say a prayer for him and his parents (he is an only child).

Thank You.

-J
Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

Mar 19th 2013 new

St. Anthony pray for us, St. Jude pray for us, St. Peregrine pray for us.

Mar 19th 2013 new

Prayers for him and his family and also for you. May God be with all of you and may you feel His peace. Praying rosary theheart

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to...
(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying childhood friend tonight. Cancer is killing him and he has begun receiving hospice services (at the ripe age of 35).

He is a fighter but his physical battle is coming to an end. Say a prayer for him and his parents (he is an only child).

Thank You.

-J
--hide--

May God bless them and give them strength to face their battle in these most critical times.
Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary theheart theheart theheart

Mar 19th 2013 new

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and those who have been touched by his life-

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying :praying For your friend and his parents.

Mar 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying c...
(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying childhood friend tonight. Cancer is killing him and he has begun receiving hospice services (at the ripe age of 35).

Thank You.

-J
--hide--

Praying rosary theheart
Mar 19th 2013 new

Sorry John--St.Peregrine please pray for John's friend--thank you--------theheart rosary

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 43