Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: If I were to verily scribe upon ye here interwebs, the intermost musings of my soul comb...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

If I were to verily scribe upon ye here interwebs, the intermost musings of my soul combined with such a God given mind illiciting the required request pertaining to the aforementioned television programmes, I would hencefourth use semantics which would offend many thusly. I, whereupon glancing forward towards mine future, would hence seeth a interweb version of ye ole stocks. Woe, for I would be cast out from here, like a dirty goat, scaped for the sins of all!

Woe, I say to thee, so many ears upon this site, so many eyes would push fourth tears, lamentations of great noise, if I were to express in clear term, my feelings of such a cesspool's runnings!

--hide--

Ok, THAT was funny. laughing Points for creativity!

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Naomi, Your posts are always interesting to read. Perhaps you are an English major, or per...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Naomi,

Your posts are always interesting to read. Perhaps you are an English major, or perhaps it is just that New Zealand influence. Also, I suspect that you may have grown up on a farm (as I did). Anyway, some of your phrases make me either laugh or else send me to my on-line dictionary....

Your latest >>> "strumpets" I had to look up this word... Never heard it before. I learned something today.

And >>> "bull leavings" A definite farm influence.

Ed

--hide--

Had a lot of Shakespeare in secondary school.

Yes to farm upbringing, but "bull leavings" primarily because the modern term would be censored.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt?...
(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said:

What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt? Love to hear your thoughts. Jeannie

--hide--

The only blog posts I've read have been against the Kardashians and the Bachelor/ette. I am ok with their mention as long as they aren't set up as a good example of what to do. However, since I don't watch the shows, the blog posts which mention them kind of go over my head and don't interest me as much (if any of the writers are reading this).

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: If I were to verily scribe upon ye here interwebs, the intermost musings of my soul comb...

If I were to verily scribe upon ye here interwebs, the intermost musings of my soul combined with such a God given mind illiciting the required request pertaining to the aforementioned television programmes, I would hencefourth use semantics which would offend many thusly. I, whereupon glancing forward towards mine future, would hence seeth a interweb version of ye ole stocks. Woe, for I would be cast out from here, like a dirty goat, scaped for the sins of all!

Woe, I say to thee, so many ears upon this site, so many eyes would push fourth tears, lamentations of great noise, if I were to express in clear term, my feelings of such a cesspool's runnings!

--hide--

can you translate into modern english, please?

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Do you watch The Kardashians? I couldn't say anything about their language or lus...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Do you watch The Kardashians? I couldn't say anything about their language or lustful actions because I've never seen a single episode.. If I commented on it it would be hearsay because I've never seen it.

--hide--
Neither do i watch that kind of crap; Who cares? Mike "Peace"!!

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: can you translate into modern english, please?
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

can you translate into modern english, please?

--hide--

d00d!! w00t!!??!11111 i7 i B @77 ^ n da +r00f u$ br0z & [-]0s b Pu++n 0n da h8!!

Mar 20th 2013 new

Naomi ; That was a good one LOL clap laughing

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: d00d!! w00t!!??!11111 i7 i B @77 ^ n da +r00f u$ br0z & 0s b Pu++n 0n da h8!!...

d00d!! w00t!!??!11111 i7 i B @77 ^ n da +r00f u$ br0z & [-]0s b Pu++n 0n da h8!!

--hide--

He did ask for modern English, not a TECO macro!

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Neither do i watch that kind of crap; Who cares? Mike "Peace"!!
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Neither do i watch that kind of crap; Who cares? Mike "Peace"!!

--hide--

You took the words right out of my mouth Mike..'Who cares'... I looked at the blog.. It didn't seem to me that the writer was condoning the Kardashian lifestyle.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Honestly, why any Catholic would watch filth like The Bachelor is beyond me. Its a bunch of despe...

Honestly, why any Catholic would watch filth like The Bachelor is beyond me. Its a bunch of desperate, ignorant strumpets* throwing themselves over some pig of a man who must feel like a kid in a candy store. The token "virgin" is just there to appease all us prudes. No wonder marriage is under such attacks when bull leavings like this is held up as some kind of "entertainment". It demeans marriage. It demeans the persons involved. And it lowers the dignity and morality of those silly enough to watch this garbage.

The Kardashians*, well, seesh, the less said about those sorry women the better.

*whom Jesus loves.

--hide--

Funny... I thought Jesus loves and forgives everybody.. scratchchin

Posts 31 - 40 of 109