Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy first day of spring

Mar 20th 2013 new

I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daffodils this past weekend in NYC , however still to cold upstate here for them yet. The signs are all here though and I am facing a major crossroad in my life. Spring gives me the opportunity for renewal, an increased faith and a second chance. God bless everyone.

Mar 20th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Six inches of snow last night!

Mar 20th 2013 new

Hope springs eternal...
A few trumpeter swans have arrived, heralding the promise of spring!

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring....
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daffodils this past weekend in NYC , however still to cold upstate here for them yet. The signs are all here though and I am facing a major crossroad in my life. Spring gives me the opportunity for renewal, an increased faith and a second chance. God bless everyone.

--hide--

Below zero this morning, windy and drifting, snow so deep there is nowhere to throw it. There will be flooding this spring. Here is a picture from a few years ago...much worse now.

Glad I got a 4 wheel drive.

"Glad I got a 4 wheel drive."

Mar 20th 2013 new

God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other day. Plus, I always love the first day of Spring because it is my birthday rose rose

Mar 20th 2013 new
Happy Birthday!!
Mar 20th 2013 new

Thanks Tim!! biggrin

Mar 20th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Becky!

I have spring fever and have been painting room by room in my house. I am going with all new colors and I am loving the change. I welcome sping!

Sherry

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other d...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other day. Plus, I always love the first day of Spring because it is my birthday

--hide--

Happy Birthday! what a great birth-date! Happy Birthday Becki

Mar 20th 2013 new

I saw my first daffodils here in KS too! I love all the seasons...they each are so exciting to start! With that said, we're expected to have some snow too by the weekend...winter, spring is here, time to go bye bye! laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 30