Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Not sleeping well

03/20/2013 new

I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sleeping through the night again. I'm trying a new sleep medication but so far it hasn't been working so I may have to switch again. Thanks.

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers th...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sleeping through the night again. I'm trying a new sleep medication but so far it hasn't been working so I may have to switch again. Thanks.

--hide--
rosary Praying rosary

03/20/2013 new
(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sle...

--hide--
Hi Allison, I will pray for sleep but here is what my doctor said. Clear your mind of your worries, either by prayer or music or maybe reading. Don't have anything with caffeine after 3 pm in the afternoon and don't eat after 7 pm anything except water. Take a warm bath or shower and just relax in whatever fashion that is for you. Exercise early or take a late walk. You are so young to rely on medicine to sleep. Find a way to exhaust yourself. Take up jogging with friends. You can do it! Good luck. Eileen
03/20/2013 new

ST Dymphna, pray for us

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers th...

--hide--

ZzzQuil.

03/20/2013 new

Praying for you, Allison, that you will get the restful sleep you need.

03/20/2013 new

Praying

03/20/2013 new

--hide--
Pray for peace. Praying

03/20/2013 new

--hide--

Allison, I use a supplement I bought at Dollar Tree which has valerian and melotonin in it. Melts on my tongue and I'm asleep in 10 minutes or less. And no sleepiness in the am. Hope that helps.

03/20/2013 new
(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sle...

--hide--

Allison,

I'm praying for you. I know this all too well. I went 8 years of not sleeping well from when I got back from Iraq. I finally convinced the Doctor's to do a sleep study and I found out I had sleep Apnea. I stopped breathing in my sleep during rem sleep 40 times an hour. I use a CPAP now and have never slept better. I've been using it for about 2 months. Since its only been 2 weeks i guess it would be stress but if it persists, I would recommend a sleep study.
Posts 1 - 10 of 22