Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/17/2013 new
Brenda is tired but very happy tonight...Bon Jovi rocked the Concert Venue for two and a half hours.....good food at Zios and then fun at the concert.....I got home just in time to not have my carriage turn into a pumpkin...... biggrin
03/17/2013 new

M is listening to an old album of the London Symphony Orchestra playing the music of Jetro Tull, with Ian Anderson on the flute, while winding down from an hour-and-a-half phone call, much of which was spent discussing decluttering, and strageties for moving to Florida boggled ... after another snowstorm tomorrow, M might just be ready for that move penguin

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: M is listening to an old album of the London Symphony Orchestra playing the music of Jetro Tull,...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

M is listening to an old album of the London Symphony Orchestra playing the music of Jetro Tull, with Ian Anderson on the flute, while winding down from an hour-and-a-half phone call, much of which was spent discussing decluttering, and strageties for moving to Florida ... after another snowstorm tomorrow, M might just be ready for that move

--hide--

strategies embarassed

03/19/2013 new

Brian is sad.He and snow DO NOT agreeirked sad hissyfit snowman weeping

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is sad.He and snow DO NOT agree
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is sad.He and snow DO NOT agree

--hide--
sorry Brian I know yu are getting more now, we are suppose to get more too. weeping wide eyed
I am just here at work waiting to get the heck outta here! thats terrible isnt it. I AM glad I have a job, just sayin.
Are those kittins names yet?hellokitty hellokitty hellokitty hellokitty

03/20/2013 new

Jessica can't believe that today is the first day of spring biggrin yet there is still snow on the ground and it is still cold outside weeping

03/20/2013 new
Brenda has New York Style Cheesecake baking is about to bake a Pineapple upside cake for the Bake sale at the office.....
03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is sad.He and snow DO NOT agree
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is sad.He and snow DO NOT agree

--hide--
Margo commiserates w/Brian abt the snow. She shares a driveway w/her neighbor, who usually is all gung ho abt snowblowing and keeps her side, too. He's a nice man. Margo thinks he's fed up, and she doesn't blame him at all. M bought an ice breaker (is that what you call them? flat blade) and a metal made in the USA shovel that she later learned is a grain shovel. She's been getting her exercise, that's for sure.

03/20/2013 new

M returns home from "Living Stations of the Cross", as interpreted by the youth of my parish. Fascinating service, in many ways.

03/21/2013 new

JMJT

Kelly just got home from work and is watching Ripper St on BBC America. She really hopes she can stay up for the next eight hours as she has to work overnight tomorrow (tonight) night.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200